Subject Areas on Research
- A Shared Vision for Machine Learning in Neuroscience.
- Big data: More than big data sets.
- Leveraging Big Data Towards Functionally-Based, Catchment Scale Restoration Prioritization.
- Making Clinical Practice Guidelines Pragmatic: How Big Data and Real World Evidence Can Close the Gap.
- Subject Matter Knowledge in the Age of Big Data and Machine Learning.
Keywords of People
- Bail, Christopher Andrew, Professor of Sociology, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Bradbury, Kyle, Lecturing Fellow in the Duke University Energy Initiative, Duke University Energy Initiative
- Luo, Sheng, Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Ma, Li, Associate Professor of Statistical Science, Statistical Science
- McCarthy, Janice Marie, Medical Instructor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics