Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic dietary exposure to polystyrene microplastics in maturing Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes).
- From bottle to microplastics: Can we estimate how our plastic products are breaking down?
- Polymer Microparticles with Defined Surface Chemistry and Topography Mediate the Formation of Stem Cell Aggregates and Cardiomyocyte Function.
- Quantifying Mechanical Abrasion of MWCNT Nanocomposites Used in 3D Printing: Influence of CNT Content on Abrasion Products and Rate of Microplastic Production.
- Toxic effects of pristine and aged polystyrene microplastics on selective and continuous larval culture of acorn barnacle Amphibalanus amphitrite.