Subject Areas on Research
- Bluetongue in cattle: effects of Culicoides variipennis-transmitted bluetongue virus on pregnant heifers and their calves.
- Effects on pregnancy outcomes of changes in the North Carolina State Abortion Fund
- Gender after artificial induction of ovulation and artificial insemination.
- Our community, our choice
- Working with visual display units.
Keywords of People
- Gray, Beverly Allen, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke Women's Health Associates
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Immunology