Subject Areas on Research
- 13. HIV-1 infection.
- 131 Antibody deficiency syndromes with anti-IgA antibodies and successful immunoglobulin prophylaxis
- 133 Variability in the quantitation of IgE protein in cell culture supernatants
- 161. In vitro studies of human IgE biosynthesis
- 178 T cells and subsets in a large population of primary immunodeficiency patients
- 180 Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) with natural killer (NK) cell predominance: Effects of bone marrow transplantation
- 181 Individualization of gamma globulin dosage in patients with humoral immunodeficiency
- 27. Transplantation immunology: organ and bone marrow.
- 270 B cell function in severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) Following HLA-identical and haploidentical marrow transplantation
- 272 Accelerated development of immunity following transplantation of maternal marrow stem cells into infants with severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) and transplacentally acquired lymphoid chimerism
- 273 Modified T cell MHC restriction following successful haploidentical bone marrow stem cell transplantation in severe combined immunodeficiency disease (SCID)
- 276 Antigen-specific humoral and cellular immune responses during treatment of adenosine deaminase deficient severe combined immunodeficiency (ADA-SCID) with polyethylene glycol-modified bovine adenosine deaminase (PEG-ADA)
- 277 The use of bovine polyethylene glycol-modified adenosine deaminase (PEG-ADA) in correcting the immunodeficiency in a child with severe combined immunodeficiency-adenosine deaminase deficiency (SCID-ADA[ − ])
- 303 Synovial lymphocyte phenotypes in the inflammatory arthritis of x-linked agammaglobulinemia
- 333 Anaphylactic reactions in common variable agammaglobulinemia (CVA): Detection of IgE and IgG antibodies in an ELISA assay
- 339 Appearance of multiple paraproteins during early engraftment of soy lectin T cell depleted haploidentical bone marrow cells in severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- 339 Deficient responses to polysaccharide antigens and to bacteriophage φ × 174 in association with functional asplenia
- 50. Detection of suppressor cells in human peripheral blood by means of a plaque-forming cell assay
- 64 Lymphocyte responses to pollen allergens: Effect of polymerized allergen immunotherapy
- 69 Comparison of plasma histamine (H) and tryptase levels following double-blind placebo-controlled food challenges (DBPCFC'S) in patients with asthma (AS) and/or atopic dermatitis (AD)
- 784 Thymic output after non-ablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in infants with severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- 788 Haploidentical T cell-depleted bone marrow transplantation into a premature infant with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency (X-SCID)
- A 22-YEAR REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR AN ADENOSINE DEAMINASE (ADA) DEFICIENT PATIENT
- A Critique of Studies Investigating the Association of Theophylline to Psychologic or Behavioral Performance
- A Mimic of Ankylosing Spondylitis, Ochronosis: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- A RARE CASE OF IMMEDIATE HYPERSENSITIVITY REACTION TO A HAIR-BLEACHING PRODUCT
- A case of atypical, complete DiGeorge syndrome without 22q11 mutation.
- A comprehensive evaluation of the enzymatic and nonenzymatic antioxidant systems in childhood asthma.
- A desensitization protocol for the mAb cetuximab.
- A fatal case of coronavirus disease 2019 in a patient with common variable immunodeficiency.
- A historical review of bone marrow transplantation for immunodeficiencies.
- A new nucleic acid-based agent inhibits cytotoxic T lymphocyte-mediated immune disorders.
- A six-month-old boy with neonatal lupus and cardiac enlargement.
- A study of cancer incidence in the most common immunodeficiency, common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- A systematic analysis of recombination activity and genotype-phenotype correlation in human recombination-activating gene 1 deficiency.
- ABNORMAL HUMORAL RESPONSE TO PNEUMOCOCCAL IMMUNIZATION IN C2 DEFICIENCY
- ACQUIRED-IMMUNODEFICIENCY-SYNDROME (AIDS) PRESENTING AS PANHYPOGAMMAGLOBULINEMIA IN 2 INFANTS
- ADA2 deficiency: Clonal lymphoproliferation in a subset of patients.
- ALOX5 polymorphism associates with increased leukotriene production and reduced lung function and asthma control in children with poorly controlled asthma.
- ANAPHYLAXIS AFTER A LABORATORY RAT BITE
- ANTIBODY DEFICIENCY WITH NEAR-NORMAL IMMUNOGLOBULINS
- ANTIBODY-RESPONSES IN THE HYPER IMMUNOGLOBULINEMIA-E (HYPER IGE) SYNDROME
- Aberrant T-cell exhaustion in severe combined immunodeficiency survivors with poor T-cell reconstitution after transplantation.
- Abnormalities of leukotaxis in atopic dermatitis.
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica-like eruption and food allergy.
- Adenosine deaminase (ADA) deficiency, multiple phenotypes
- Adenosine deaminase type 2 deficiency masquerading as GATA2 deficiency: Successful hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Adherence to Adding ICS to Rescue Therapy in a Pragmatic Trial with Adults with Asthma– a Pilot Study
- Adherence to adding inhaled corticosteroids to rescue therapy in a pragmatic trial with adults with asthma: A pilot study.
- Adjuvant-free intragastric sensitization to peanut promotes anaphylaxis in CC027/GeniUnc mice
- Agammaglobulinemia, neutropenia, fever, and abdominal pain.
- Allelic exclusion of alpha-chain TCR: Analysis of dual alpha-chain expression in immature and mature thymocytes.
- Allergic reaction to flaxseed in a "hypo-allergenic" cereal.
- Allergy Fellowship Training: Developing Educators and Life-long Learners
- Allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for primary immune deficiency diseases: current status and critical needs.
- An In Vitro Model of Mast Cell Desensitization
- An Unusual Presentation of Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis to Subcutaneous but Not IV Insulin in a Patient with Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID), Type I DM (T1D), and Autoimmune Enteropathy (AIE)
- Analysis of adherence to immunotherapy
- Antibody responses to protein, polysaccharide, and phi X174 antigens in the hyperimmunoglobulinemia E (hyper-IgE) syndrome.
- Antinuclear antibodies
- Antiretroviral therapy corrects HIV-1-induced expansion of CD8+ CD45RA+ CD2-) CD11a(bright) activated T cells.
- Are allergens more abundant and/or more stable than other proteins in pollens and dust?
- Are dust mite allergens more abundant and/or more stable than other Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus proteins?
- Aspirin desensitization and biologics in aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease: Efficacy, tolerability, and patient experience.
- Assessing the impact of a remote digital coaching engagement program on patient-reported outcomes in asthma.
- Assessment and management of disease burden and quality of life in patients with hereditary angioedema: a consensus report.
- Association of consistently suboptimal quality of life with consistently poor asthma control in children with asthma.
- Association of free vitamin D3 concentrations and asthma treatment failures in the VIDA Trial.
- Asthma and the host-microbe interaction.
- Asthma dissemination around patient-centered treatments in North Carolina (ADAPT-NC): a cluster randomized control trial evaluating dissemination of an evidence-based shared decision-making intervention for asthma management.
- Asthma severity, exacerbation risk, and controller treatment burden in underweight and obese children.
- Atypical Cutaneous Presentations of Sarcoidosis: Two Case Reports and Review of the Literature.
- Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome: an update and review of the literature.
- Autoimmunity in immunodeficiency.
- Autoimmunity in the Pathogenesis and Treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
- B cell-directed therapies for autoimmune disease and correlates of disease response and relapse.
- B-CELLS FROM MOST PATIENTS WITH EITHER X-LINKED (XL) OR AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE (AR) FORMS OF SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCY (SCID) PRODUCE IGE AND OTHER ISOTYPES NORMALLY WHEN STIMULATED WITH ANTI-CD40 MAB AND IL-4
- B-cell function in severe combined immunodeficiency after stem cell or gene therapy: a review.
- B-cell reconstitution for SCID: should a conditioning regimen be used in SCID treatment?
- BUCK WHEAT ALLERGY-NEW ALLERGEN TO WATCH IN THE US.
- BUCKWHEAT ALLERGY- NEW ALLERGEN TO WATCH IN THE US
- Bacterial up-take by human mast cells require protein kinase C.
- Basophil Hyporesponsiveness Following Six Months of Peanut Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) Is Associated with Suppression of Syk Phosphorylation
- Basophil histamine release activity and disease severity in chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Bet v 1 and other birch allergens are more resistant to proteolysis and more abundant than other birch pollen proteins.
- Beta adrenergic receptors in lymphocyte subpopulations.
- Biomarkers in the diagnosis of anaphylaxis: making nature disclose her mysteries.
- Blood eosinophil count thresholds and exacerbations in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Body mass index-percentile and diagnostic accuracy of childhood asthma.
- Bone marrow transplantation for SCID in the neonatal period.
- Breast-feeding and the prevalence of asthma and wheeze in children: analyses from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1988-1994.
- CD antigens 1993: An updated nomenclature for clusters of differentiation on human cells
- CD11b-mediated migratory property of peripheral blood B cells.
- CD19 regulates peripheral tolerance in B lymphocytes.
- CD22 is both a negative and positive regulator of B lymphocyte antigen receptor signaling.
- CD27+ Developing B Cells are Common in Human Fetal Liver
- CD27+memory B cells in human severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- CD4+CD25high T Regulatory Cells in Egg-Allergic Children Undergoing Oral Desensitization
- CD45 Deficiency Caused by Uniparental Disomy, a Novel Cause of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- CELLULAR THERAPY FOR SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCY (SCID) - ANALYSIS AT 10 YEARS
- CHARACTERIZATION OF THE MOLECULAR DEFECT IN PATIENTS WITH PURINE NUCLEOSIDE PHOSPHORYLASE (PNP) DEFICIENCY
- Cancer in primary immunodeficiency diseases: Cancer incidence in the United States Immune Deficiency Network Registry.
- Cardiac Sarcoidosis: Current Approaches to Diagnosis and Management.
- Cellular targeting in autoimmunity.
- Certification in Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology
- Characterization of antibodies to bacterial double-stranded DNA in the sera of normal human subjects.
- Characterization of pediatric onset common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) in a large cohort
- Characterization of the clinical and immunologic phenotype and management of 157 individuals with 56 distinct heterozygous NFKB1 mutations
- Chemoattractant receptor-induced phosphorylation of L-selectin.
- Childhood asthma clusters and response to therapy in clinical trials.
- Childhood atopic dermatitis is associated with cognitive dysfunction: A National Health Interview Survey study from 2008 to 2018.
- Chronic lymphoid nephritis and autoimmune hepatitis in a patient with common variable immunodeficiency (CVID).
- Clinical Characteristics of Patients with Peanut Allergy
- Clinical and Immunologic Manifestations of Transplacentally Acquired Maternal T-Cells in SCID
- Clinical and immunologic spectrum of the hyper IgM syndrome.
- Clinical application of whole-genome sequencing in patients with primary immunodeficiency.
- Clinical characterization of children with resistant airflow obstruction, a multicenter study.
- Clinical efficacy and immune regulation with peanut oral immunotherapy.
- Clinical features in patients with mutations in the immunoglobulin mu heavy chain gene.
- Clinically focused exome sequencing identifies an homozygous mutation that confers DOCK8 deficiency.
- Combined Thymus and Parathyroid Allotransplantation in Complete DiGeorge Anomaly
- Combined immunodeficiency presenting as autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Comparative efficacy of mepolizumab, benralizumab, and dupilumab in eosinophilic asthma: A Bayesian network meta-analysis.
- Comparative efficacy of tezepelumab to mepolizumab, benralizumab, and dupilumab in eosinophilic asthma: A Bayesian network meta-analysis.
- Comparison of Bitolterol Mesylate and Isoproterenol by Metered-Dose Inhaler for Regular, Long-Term Treatment in Asthmatic Children
- Comparison of Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) versus Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) in the Treatment of Peanut Allergy
- Comparison of outcomes of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation without chemotherapy conditioning by using matched sibling and unrelated donors for treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Complete DiGeorge syndrome associated with CHD7 mutation.
- Complete DiGeorge syndrome: Persistence of profound immunodeficiency.
- Complete DiGeorge syndrome: development of rash, lymphadenopathy, and oligoclonal T cells in 5 cases.
- Comprehensive analysis of ADA2 genetic variants and estimation of carrier frequency driven by a function-based approach.
- Comèl-Netherton syndrome defined as primary immunodeficiency.
- Consensus approach for the management of severe combined immune deficiency caused by adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- Constitutive cytokine mRNA production in human post-natal thymus: RT-PCR analysis of cellular subsets.
- Contamination of nebulizer equipment with cockroach allergen: there's a bug in the system!
- Correction notice for TNF-R on mast cells regulate airway responses to Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Critical issues in mucosal immunity for HIV-1 vaccine development.
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: Progress and Challenges.
- DECREASED EXPRESSION OF CD45RO AND INCREASED EXPRESSION OF CD23 ON T-CELLS FROM PATIENTS WITH ATOPIC-DERMATITIS
- DEFECTS OF MONOCYTE CHEMOTAXIS IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERIMMUNOGLOBULINEMIA-E AND UNDUE SUSCEPTIBILITY TO INFECTION
- DETERMINING TRUE PENICILLIN ALLERGY IN PRE-LUNG TRANSPLANT PATIENTS
- DEVELOPMENT OF T-CELL FUNCTION AFTER POSTNATAL THYMIC TRANSPLANTATION FOR DIGEORGE-SYNDROME
- DNA-based immunotherapy to treat atopic disease.
- Declining immunoglobulin levels in a patient with diffuse interstitial lung disease
- Deficiency of janus kinase 3 (Jak3) protein in severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Deficiency of nuclear factor of activated T cells 1 (NFAT1) in combined immunodeficiencies.
- Delayed-onset adenosine deaminase deficiency: strategies for an early diagnosis.
- Depression of cell-mediated immunity in atopic eczema.
- Despite Prophylactic Treatments, Break-through Attacks Continue among Patients with Hereditary Angioedema
- Determinants of exhaled nitric oxide levels in healthy, nonsmoking African American adults.
- Determinants of longitudinal health-related quality-of-life change in children with asthma from low-income families: a report from the PROMIS® Pediatric Asthma Study.
- Development of normal T-cell function and TCR repertoire after post-natal thymic transplantation for DiGeorge syndrome.
- Diacylglycerol kinase ζ deficiency in a non-CD4(+) T-cell compartment leads to increased peanut hypersensitivity.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of an American Cohort of Patients with Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) Type III
- Diagnosis of immunodeficiency caused by a purine nucleoside phosphorylase defect by using tandem mass spectrometry on dried blood spots.
- Diagnostic Immunization With Bacteriophage ΦX 174 In Patients With Common Variable Immunodeficiency/Hypogammaglobulinemia
- Diagnostic interpretation of genetic studies in patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases: A working group report of the Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Committee of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
- Diagnostic laboratory immunology: a subspecialty that encompasses clinical as well as laboratory immunology.
- Differential effects of in vivo hydrocortisone on human T cell subpopulations
- Digenic Inheritance of Dominant TRAF6 and Recessive OSMR Pathogenic Variants Associated with Short Stature, Atopy, and Eosinophilic Inflammation
- Direct costs of allergic rhinitis in the United States: estimates from the 1996 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey.
- Direct interaction between HLA-B and carbamazepine activates T cells in patients with Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Disrupted N-linked glycosylation as a disease mechanism in deficiency of ADA2.
- Disseminated Atypical Mycobacterial Infection in Three Patients with Complete Digeorge Anomaly
- Distinctive clinical and laboratory features of autosomal-recessive hyper IgM syndrome
- Distinguishing Blau Syndrome from Systemic Sarcoidosis.
- Dominant gain-of-function STAT1 mutations in FOXP3 wild-type immune dysregulation-polyendocrinopathy-enteropathy-X-linked-like syndrome.
- ELEVATED NATURAL-KILLER (NK) CELL-FUNCTION IN COMBINED CARTILAGE HAIR HYPOPLASIA (CHH) AND ROTHMUND-THOMSON SYNDROME (R-TS)
- ELEVATED SERUM IGD IN CHILDREN WITH HIGH SERUM IGE CONCENTRATIONS
- EVIDENCE FOR PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE (PC) - SPECIFIC PHOSPHOLIPASE-D ACTIVATION IN STIMULATED HUMAN POLYMORPHONUCLEAR LEUKOCYTES (PMNS)
- Early childcare enrollment and childhood wheezing phenotypes.
- Early-life antibiotic exposure increases the risk of developing allergic symptoms later in life: A meta-analysis.
- Early-onset monocyte-B-natural killer-dendritic cells' deficiency successfully treated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Effect of endotoxin and alum adjuvant vaccine on peanut allergy.
- Effect of influenza virus vaccine on the expression of human immunodeficiency virus co-receptor CCR5.
- Effect of obesity on sinonasal disease in asthma.
- Effectiveness of ecallantide in treating angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced angioedema in the emergency department.
- Effectiveness of lanadelumab for preventing hereditary angioedema attacks: Subgroup analyses from the HELP study.
- Effectiveness of mepolizumab, benralizumab, and dupilumab in eosinophilic asthma: A Bayesian network meta-analysis
- Effects of allergy/asthma drugs on IgE synthesis.
- Effects of hydrocortisone (HC) on IgE synthesis by cultured human mononuclear cells (MNC)
- Effects of obstructive sleep apnea and gastroesophageal reflux disease on asthma control in obesity.
- Efficacy and safety of privigen in children and adolescents with primary immunodeficiency
- Efficacy of 5-Fluorouracil and liquid nitrogen in the treatment of Actinic keratoses, a systematic review
- Elevated IgE and atopy in patients treated for early-onset ADA-SCID
- Elevated IgE and atopy in patients treated for early-onset ADA-SCID.
- Elevated serum L-selectin levels and abnormal regulation of L-selectin expression on leukocytes in atopic dermatitis: soluble L-selectin levels indicate disease severity.
- Emergency department visits for asthma: the role of frequent symptoms and delay in care
- Emerging therapeutics for ocular surface disease.
- Enhanced allergen-induced airway inflammation in paucity of lymph node T cell (plt) mutant mice.
- Eosinophilic esophagitis: updated consensus recommendations for children and adults.
- Epicutaneous sensitization results in IgE-dependent intestinal mast cell expansion and food-induced anaphylaxis.
- Epigallocatechin gallate affects human dendritic cell differentiation and maturation.
- Epigenome-wide meta-analysis of DNA methylation and childhood asthma.
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids are involved in the C70 fullerene derivative-induced control of allergic asthma
- Establishing diagnostic criteria for severe combined immunodeficiency disease (SCID), leaky SCID, and Omenn syndrome: the Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium experience.
- Exome Sequencing Reveals Novel Genetic Underpinnings of Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
- Experience with cultured thymus tissue in 105 children.
- Experience with plasma-derived C1-inhibitor in pregnant women with hereditary angioedema: A systematic review of the literature
- Expression of unique cell surface proteins on B cells of patients with severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Family History and Low Absolute Lymphocyte Count (ALC) as Diagnostic Clues for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Feasibility of Subcutaneous IgPro20 Administration via Manual Push at High Flow Rates in Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency: Findings of the HILO Study
- Features of the bronchial bacterial microbiome associated with atopy, asthma, and responsiveness to inhaled corticosteroid treatment.
- Filaggrin deficiency promotes the dissemination of cutaneously inoculated vaccinia virus.
- Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES) is Associated with Increased Risk of Feeding Disorders
- Food allergy in a patient with adenosine deaminase deficiency undergoing enzyme replacement with polyethylene glycol-modified adenosine deaminase.
- Functional Regulation of Normal and SLE Plasma Cells by DCC (Deleted in Colon Cancer) and its Ligand Netrin-1
- G-Protein Receptor Kinases (grKs) Play an Important Regulatory Role in the K/BxN Serum Transfer Model of Inflammatory Arthritis
- GAMMA-GLOBULIN REPLACEMENT
- Gastroesophageal reflux and severe combined immunodeficiency
- Gastroesophageal reflux and severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Genome-wide association identifies diverse causes of common variable immunodeficiency.
- Genome-wide association studies in asthma: what they really told us about pathogenesis.
- Glatiramer acetate: successful desensitization for treatment of multiple sclerosis.
- Glutathione and arginine levels: Predictors for acetaminophen-associated asthma exacerbation?
- Grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations in clinical practice guidelines part 3 of 3. The GRADE approach to developing recommendations.
- Grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations in clinical practice guidelines. Part 1 of 3. An overview of the GRADE approach and grading quality of evidence about interventions.
- Graft versus graft and graft versus host reactions after HLA‐identical bone marrow transplantation in a patient with severe combined immunodeficiency with transplacentally acquired lymphoid chimerism
- HLA-B*1502-bound peptides: implications for the pathogenesis of carbamazepine-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- HUMAN IGE BIOSYNTHESIS INVITRO - STUDIES OF LYMPHOCYTE SUB-POPULATIONS AND CELL-CELL INTERACTIONS
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation rescues the immunologic phenotype and prevents vasculopathy in patients with adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency.
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis.
- Heterogeneity of phenotype in two siblings with adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- High prevalence of eosinophilic esophagitis in patients with inherited connective tissue disorders.
- Highly conserved gene expression profiles in humans with allergic rhinitis altered by immunotherapy.
- Hippocampal volume in patients with asthma: Results from the Dallas Heart Study
- How does autism spectrum disorder affect the risk and severity of childhood asthma?
- Human leukocyte antigens and drug hypersensitivity.
- Human syndromes of immunodeficiency and dysregulation are characterized by distinct defects in T-cell receptor repertoire development.
- Hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19: a Rheumatologist's Take on the Lessons Learned.
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome and hemimelia in a patient with chromosome 6p22.3 deletion.
- IGE SYNTHESIS BY B-CELLS FROM IMMUNODEFICIENCY PATIENTS
- IGE-MEDIATED ALLERGY TO BACITRACIN: KEY CONCEPTS ILLUSTRATED VIA A CASE SERIES.
- IGG SUBCLASS DEVELOPMENT FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL BONE-MARROW TRANSPLANTATION (BMT) IN SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCY DISEASE (SCID)
- IL-13 Induces Procollagen 1 mRNA Expression in Human Airway Fibroblasts in Asthma
- IL-13 in asthma and allergic disease: asthma phenotypes and targeted therapies.
- IL-9 upregulation in experimetal allergic conjunctivitis: IL-9R blockade downregulates mast cell responses
- IMMUNODEFICIENCY WITH PURINE SALVAGE PATHWAY ENZYME DEFICIENCIES - EVALUATION OF THERAPIES
- INDUCTION OF HUMAN IGE AND IGG SYNTHESIS BY INVITRO STIMULATION OF BLOOD MONONUCLEAR-CELLS (MNC) WITH RECOMBINANT HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-4 (RHIL-4)
- INTRAVENOUS IMMUNOGLOBULIN (IVIG) PROPHYLAXIS FOR SEVERE DELAYED SKIN REACTION TO RADIO CONTRAST MEDIA (RCM).
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis as a Mimic of Pulmonary Vasculitis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Immune Gamma Globulin Therapeutic Indications in Immune Deficiency and Autoimmunity.
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Treated with High-Dose Intravenous Gamma Globulin and Corticosteroids in Two Patients with Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Immune phenotypes in individuals positive for antinuclear antibodies: The impact of race and ethnicity.
- Immunochemical properties of anti-DNA antibodies in the sera of patients with Escherichia coli bacteremia.
- Immunodeficiency caused by adenosine deaminase deficiency
- Immunogenicity of 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in children with human immunodeficiency virus undergoing highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Immunoglobulin Changes using Different Dosing Regimens of Peanut Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) in Peanut Allergic Subjects
- Immunoglobulin G subclass deficiency: fact or fancy?
- Immunologic basis for allopurinol-induced severe cutaneous adverse reactions: HLA-B*58:01-restricted activation of drug-specific T cells and molecular interaction.
- Impact of lanadelumab on health-related quality of life in patients with hereditary angioedema in the HELP study.
- Impaired inflammatory responses in mice deficient in both L-selectin and intercellular adhesion molecule-1.
- Impairing oral tolerance promotes allergy and anaphylaxis: a new murine food allergy model.
- Implications of "certification in diagnostic laboratory immunology" for the training and practice in allergy-immunology.
- Improving cellular therapy for primary immune deficiency diseases: recognition, diagnosis, and management.
- In vitro formation of the human thymic microenvironment: Similarity to SCID thymus.
- Increased matrix metalloproteinase-9 with elastolysis in nocturnal asthma.
- Increased peanut-specific IgA levels in saliva correlate with food challenge outcomes after peanut sublingual immunotherapy.
- Individualized immunoglobulin treatment in pediatric patients with primary humoral immunodeficiency disease.
- Individualized therapy for persistent asthma in young children.
- Induction of MHC-Restricted CTL specific for distinct epitopes by intranasal immunization with a combination of CTL epitope peptides and the mucosal adjuvant cholera toxin.
- Induction of tolerance to parental parathyroid grafts using allogeneic thymus tissue in patients with DiGeorge anomaly.
- Influence of daily aspirin therapy on ACE2 expression and function-implications for SARS-CoV-2 and patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease.
- Influence of host HLA type on mixed leukocyte (ML) responsiveness of haploidentical donor T cells
- Informed consent - current challenges and lessons learned from the American lung association asthma/airways clinical research centers network (ALA-ACRC).
- Inpatient Penicillin Allergy Evaluation Program Enriches Anti-Microbial Stewardship Aims
- Insights from American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force: Allergic Reactions to mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines.
- Interleukin 7 receptor alpha-chain-mutation severe combined immunodeficiency without lymphopenia: correction with haploidentical T-cell-depleted bone marrow transplantation.
- Interpreting low T-cell receptor excision circles in newborns with DiGeorge anomaly: importance of assessing naive T-cell markers.
- Interrogating Genetic Susceptibility Loci in CVID and Autoimmunity
- Interviews with caregivers during acute asthma hospitalisations.
- Intestinal lymphangiectasia masquerading as severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Intracellular carriage of gram negative bacteria by mast cells and its possible contribution to septic shock.
- Intravenous immune globulin prophylaxis in recipients of a marrow transplant
- Intravenous immune globulin prophylaxis in recipients of a marrow transplant
- Intravenous immune globulin prophylaxis in recipients of a marrow transplant.
- Introducing thymus for promoting transplantation tolerance.
- Inverted U-shaped relationship between vitamin D and ever-reported eczema in US adults.
- Investigating Health Literacy in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: a Descriptive Review.
- Jakinibs for the treatment of immune dysregulation in patients with gain-of-function signal transducer and activator of transcription 1 (STAT1) or STAT3 mutations.
- L-Selectin is required for the development of airway hyperresponsiveness but not airway inflammation in a murine model of asthma.
- L-selectin and intercellular adhesion molecule 1 mediate lymphocyte migration to the inflamed airway/lung during an allergic inflammatory response in an animal model of asthma.
- L-selectin binds to P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 on leukocyte.
- LIVER CIRRHOSIS AND WEIGHT LOSS AS PRESENTING FEATURES OF SYSTEMIC MASTOCYTOSIS
- LYMPHOCYTE-RESPONSES TO ANTIGEN-E IN NORMAL AND IN TREATED AND UNTREATED RAGWEED-SENSITIVE SUBJECTS
- LYMPHOCYTE-RESPONSES TO POLLEN ALLERGENS - CELL REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSES TO CRUDE TIMOTHY AND RYE AND PURIFIED RYE ANTIGENS
- Lanadelumab demonstrates rapid and sustained prevention of hereditary angioedema attacks.
- Laser Light Therapy in Inflammatory, Musculoskeletal, and Autoimmune Disease.
- Leptin Modulates Airway Remodeling Processes and Responses to Interleukin-13 in Lung Fibroblasts in a Murine Model of Chronic Allergic Airways Disease
- Light-Mediated Delivery of Therapeutics
- Linking immune responses with fibrosis in allergic eye disease.
- Long-term Clinical Outcome of Patients with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) after Non-Ablative Related Donor Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Long-term outcomes of 176 patients with X-linked hyper-IgM syndrome treated with or without hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Long-term outcomes of nonconditioned patients with severe combined immunodeficiency transplanted with HLA-identical or haploidentical bone marrow depleted of T cells with anti-CD6 mAb.
- Long-term prevention of hereditary angioedema attacks with lanadelumab: The HELP OLE Study.
- Loss of smell in patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease impacts mental health and quality of life.
- Lymphocyte responses to antigen E in normal and in treated and untreated ragweed sensitive subjects
- Lymphocyte responses to pollen allergens: Cell requirements and responses to crude timothy and rye and purified rye antigens
- Lymphocyte responses to purified ragweed allergens in vitro. I. Proliferative responses in normal, newborn, agammaglobulinemic, and atopic subjects.
- Lymphocyte responses to ragweed antigens from different sources.
- MMP-2 Inhibition Attenuates IL-13 Induced Collagen Type-1 mRNA Expression in Human Airway Fibroblasts in Asthma
- Management of dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Mast cell TNF receptors regulate responses to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in surfactant protein A (SP-A)-/- mice.
- Mast cell activator as a mucosal adjuvant in intranasal pertussis vaccine
- Mechanisms of Tolerance to Parental Parathyroid Tissue when Combined with Human Allogeneic Thymus Transplantation
- Mechanisms of tolerance to parental parathyroid tissue when combined with human allogeneic thymus transplantation.
- Membrane receptors and in vitro responsiveness of lymphocytes in immunodeficiency
- Methacholine-induced cutaneous flare response: bivariate analysis of responsiveness and sensitivity.
- Methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus brain abscess in common variable immunodeficiency after an 8-month gap in return to the immunologist.
- Michael M. Frank: February 28, 1937–August 1, 2019
- Molecular biology and allergy: current status and future prospects
- Molecular diagnostics
- Monogenic early-onset lymphoproliferation and autoimmunity: Natural history of STAT3 gain-of-function syndrome.
- Mononuclear cells from patients with the hyper-IgE syndrome produce little IgE when they are stimulated with recombinant human interleukin-4.
- Multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of terfenadine suspension in the treatment of fall-allergic rhinitis in children.
- Multisystemic Inflammatory Syndrome in Children and Kawasaki Disease: Parallels in Pathogenesis and Treatment.
- Nasal Immunization with Peanut Antigen and The Cationic Peptide Adjuvant Mastoparan 7 Induces Serum Humoral Immunity That Protects Peanut Allergic Mice Against Systemic Anaphylaxis
- Nasal peanut+ CpG immunotherapy enhances peanut-specific IFN-γ in Th2 cells and IL-10 in non-Th2 cells in mice.
- Natural Killer T (NKT) Cell Development in Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) After T Cell Depleted Haploidentical Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT)
- Natural killer (NK) cell ontogeny in severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) after bone marrow transplantation (BMT)
- Neuroimmunologic control of asthma
- Newborn tandem mass spectroscopy screening for adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- Next Generation Sequencing May Be More Efficient and Economical Than Targeted Gene Testing in Patients with Primary Immune Deficiency (PID)
- Noncanonical autophagy in dermal dendritic cells mediates immunosuppressive effects of UV exposure.
- Normative values for exhaled breath condensate pH and its relationship to exhaled nitric oxide in healthy African Americans.
- Nrf2 activation via Keap1 deletion or sulforaphane treatment reduces Ova-induced sinonasal inflammation.
- Obese asthmatic patients have decreased surfactant protein A levels: Mechanisms and implications.
- Obesity's effect on asthma extends to diagnostic criteria.
- Occupational Animal Allergy.
- Occurrence and Significance of Lymphopenia in the NICU, PICU and Well Baby Nursery
- Omalizumab use during pregnancy for CIU: a tertiary care experience.
- On Assessing Immunocompetence
- On Assessing Immunocompetence
- On-Line Monitoring Tool for Recommended Data Collection of Angioedema Attacks in Patients with Hereditary Angioedema
- Outcome of domino hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in human subjects: An international case series.
- Outcome of hematopoietic cell transplantation for DNA double-strand break repair disorders.
- Outcomes and Safety of Oral Food Challenges in a University-Based Clinic
- Outcomes of invasive mechanical ventilation in children and adolescents hospitalized due to status asthmaticus in United States: a population based study.
- Outcomes of patients with severe combined immunodeficiency treated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with and without preconditioning.
- Overweight children report qualitatively distinct asthma symptoms: analysis of validated symptom measures.
- Overweight/obesity status in preschool children associates with worse asthma but robust improvement on inhaled corticosteroids.
- Ozone primes alveolar macrophage-derived innate immunity in healthy human subjects.
- PARENT-REPORTED OUTCOMES DESIGN IN A DIGITAL EARLY ALLERGEN FEEDING STUDY WITH ECZEMATOUS AND NON-ECZEMATOUS INFANTS
- PATIENT PERSPECTIVES ON THE TREATMENT BURDEN OF INJECTABLE MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION FOR HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA
- PNEUMATOSIS-INTESTINALIS IN CHILDREN WITH PRIMARY IMMUNODEFICIENCY
- PROLONGED DIRECT HYPERBILIRUBINEMIA AS A PRESENTATION OF ADENOSINE-DEAMINASE DEFICIENCY
- PROPHYLACTIC TREATMENT BURDEN: ASSESSMENT BY CAREGIVERS OF PATIENTS WITH HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA
- Paget's Disease of Bone: Osteoimmunology and Osteoclast Pathology.
- Parathyroid Gland Transplantation without Posttransplantation Immunosuppression
- Pathophysiology of dermatitis herpetiformis: a model for cutaneous manifestations of gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Pediatric Alpha-Gal: IgE Antibodies to Galactose-Alpha-1,3-Galactose in Children Presenting with Delayed Urticaria or Anaphylaxis
- Pediatric Eosinophilic Esophagitis Symptom Scores (PEESS v2.0) identify histologic and molecular correlates of the key clinical features of disease.
- Pediatric patients with eosinophilic esophagitis: an 8-year follow-up.
- Penicillin Skin Testing to Evaluate Penicillin Allergy: Outcome of Testing Results Fails to Affect Clinical Practice
- Pepsinized cashew proteins are hypoallergenic and immunogenic and provide effective immunotherapy in mice with cashew allergy.
- Performance of a computable phenotype for pediatric asthma using the problem list.
- Performance of an electronic health record definition for pediatric asthma
- Peri-operative Anaphylaxis: Evaluation and Management for Outpatient Testing
- Pharmacokinetics of a novel, intravenous immunoglobulin preparation
- Phase I/II trial of intermittent subcutaneous IL-2 administration in pediatric patients with moderate immune suppression: results of Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trials Study 402.
- Phenytoin hypersensitivity.
- Physiologic response to chronic house dust mite exposure in mice is dependent on lot characteristics.
- Population Prevalence of Diagnosed Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases in the United States
- Postoperative ST-segment elevation: was vasospasm caused by anaphylaxis or by its treatment with epinephrine?
- Potential mechanisms of anaphylaxis to COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.
- Practical guidance for the diagnosis and management of secondary hypogammaglobulinemia: A Work Group Report of the AAAAI Primary Immunodeficiency and Altered Immune Response Committees.
- Practice Parameters for the Diagnosis and Management of Immunodeficiency
- Practice parameters for the diagnosis and management of immunodeficiency. The Clinical and Laboratory Immunology Committee of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (CLIC-AAAAI).
- Pre-existing anti-PEG antibodies are associated with severe immediate allergic reactions to pegnivacogin, a PEGylated aptamer.
- Pre-existing anti-polyethylene glycol antibody linked to first-exposure allergic reactions to pegnivacogin, a PEGylated RNA aptamer.
- Predicting Autoimmunity Development in 22q11.2DS
- Predictors of Clinical Tolerance After Peanut Oral Immunotherapy
- Pregnancy and infant outcomes among pregnant women with Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) treated with omalizumab: a descriptive analysis from the EXPECT pregnancy registry
- Presidential address. Reflections on the 1970s and a look to the future.
- Prevalence of X-linked lymphoproliferative (XLP) disease mutation among male patients with CVID
- Prevalence of eosinophilic colitis and the diagnoses associated with colonic eosinophilia
- Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) report.
- Primary cellular immunodeficiencies.
- Primary immunodeficiency or not? Making the correct diagnosis.
- Progress in HIV-1 vaccine development.
- Prospective study of breast-feeding in relation to wheeze, atopy, and bronchial hyperresponsiveness in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC).
- Prospective study of occupational asthma to laboratory animal allergens: stability of airway responsiveness to methacholine challenge for one year.
- Purine nucleoside phosphorylase deficiency presenting with lymphopenia and hypogammaglobulinemia
- Quality improvement project to increase screening and referral for biologic therapy for patients with uncontrolled asthma.
- Quality of life issues in veterans with Onychomycosis
- REGULATION OF IGE SYNTHESIS INVITRO - EFFECTS OF MITOGENS AND IRRADIATION OF T-CELLS
- Rapid infusion of Sandoglobulin in patients with primary humoral immunodeficiency.
- Reactivity of human IgG antibodies in primate and guinea pig passive anaphylaxis
- Recommendations for live viral and bacterial vaccines in immunodeficient patients and their close contacts.
- Regulatory B cells that produce IL-10: a breath of fresh air in allergic airway disease.
- Reprograming immunity to food allergens.
- Responsiveness of SCID lymphocytes to anti-CD3, PMA and Ionomycin before and after bone marrow transplantation.
- Role of Innate Immune System in Environmental Lung Diseases.
- Role of L-selectin in lymphocyte migration to cutaneous sites of inflammation.
- Role of hyaluronan and hyaluronan-binding proteins in human asthma.
- Role of hypoxia in inflammatory upper airway disease.
- SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCY (SCID) - GENETIC, PHENOTYPIC AND FUNCTIONAL DIVERSITY IN 79 INFANTS
- STUDIES OF CELL-MEDIATED IMMUNE FUNCTION IN ATOPIC ECZEMA
- SUCCESSFUL BONE-MARROW TRANSPLANTATION (BMT) FOR PURINE NUCLEOSIDE PHOSPHORYLASE (PNP) DEFICIENCY
- SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT OF ATTACKS IN HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA WITH NORMAL C1 INHIBITOR USING PROPHYLACTIC TRANEXAMIC ACID
- Safety Of Allergen Immunotherapy On College Campuses
- Safety Profile of High IgPro20 Infusion Parameters in Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency (PID): Results from The Forced Upward Titration HILO Study
- Safety and Effectiveness of Penicillin Allergy Evaluation in the Pre-Lung Transplant Patient Population
- Safety of a peanut oral immunotherapy protocol in children with peanut allergy.
- Safety of open food challenges in the office setting.
- Salmonella Typhimurium Impedes Innate Immunity With a Mast Cell-Suppressing Tyrosine Phosphatase Sptp
- Scalpdex, a quality of life instrument for scalp dermatitis
- Severe combined immunodeficiency with natural killer-cell predominance: abrogation of graft-versus-host disease and immunologic reconstitution with HLA-identical bone marrow cells.
- Shared and restricted T-cell receptor use is crucial for carbamazepine-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Sleeve gastrectomy surgery reduces airway resistance and inflammation in chronically allergen-challenged obese mice
- Specific Antibody Synthesis in Patients with Immunoglobulin Deficits
- Statement by the Executive Committee
- Status of the Allergy and Immunology Clinical Trials Portfolio: Data From Clinicaltrials.Gov
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Autoimmune Disease-Updates in Lupus, Scleroderma, and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Sublingual versus oral immunotherapy for peanut-allergic children: a retrospective comparison.
- Successful HLA-identical bone marrow transplantation in combined immunodeficiency without pre-transplant chemoablation or GVHD prophylaxis.
- Successful and rapid immune reconstitution using a pregnant donor for T-Cell depleted haploidentical bone marrow transplantation for a patient with severe combined immunodeficiency
- Successful bone marrow transplantation for p67-phox deficient autosomal recessive chronic granulomatous disease (CGD)
- Sugammadex: Hypersensitivity and exploration of underlying mechanisms (In Preparation)
- Surface availability of beta-glucans is critical determinant of host immune response to Cladosporium cladosporioides.
- Sustained unresponsiveness to peanut in subjects who have completed peanut oral immunotherapy.
- Symposium on the Definition and Management of Anaphylaxis: Summary report
- Symposium on the definition and management of anaphylaxis: summary report.
- Systemic exposure to fluticasone MDI delivered through antistatic chambers.
- T cell activation defect presenting with elevated IgE, eczema and severe food allergies
- T helper subsets in allergic eye disease.
- T-CELL FUNCTION IN COMMON VARIABLE IMMUNODEFICIENCY (CVID)
- TREATMENT OF ADENOSINE DEAMINASE-DEFICIENT SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNE-DEFICIENCY (ADA-SCID) WITH POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL-MODIFIED BOVINE ADENOSINE-DEAMINASE (PEG-ADA)
- TREATMENT OF GRAFT-VERSUS-HOST DISEASE (GVHD) IN DIGEORGE SYNDROME WITH ANTI-HUMAN T12 MONOCLONAL-ANTIBODY (T12 MAB)
- Tandem mass spectrometry, but not T-cell receptor excision circle analysis, identifies newborns with late-onset adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- Targeting the molecular and cellular interactions of the bone marrow niche in immunologic disease.
- The 40-kilodalton allergen of Candida albicans is an alcohol dehydrogenase: molecular cloning and immunological analysis using monoclonal antibodies.
- The Duke University Medical Center (DUMC) Experience with Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
- The Impact of Air Pollution on Atopic Dermatitis.
- The Quick Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology-Self-report: a psychometric evaluation in patients with asthma and major depressive disorder.
- The Role of T Helper Type 2 (Th2) Cytokines in the Pathogenesis of Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (eGPA): an Illustrative Case and Discussion.
- The Significance of Anti-Fc Epsilon RI Antibodies in Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria: The Role of Autoimmunity in the Differential Response to Treatment
- The diagnosis of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID): The Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) 2022 Definitions.
- The diagnosis of severe combined immunodeficiency: Implementation of the PIDTC 2022 Definitions.
- The economic implications of penicillin allergy.
- The effect of gastroesophageal reflux and proton pump inhibitors on respiratory tract infections in patients with asthma
- The genetic landscape of severe combined immunodeficiency in the United States and Canada in the current era (2010-2018).
- The hyper-IgE syndrome.
- The impact of exercise on asthma.
- The long quest for neonatal screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
- The pathologic and clinical intersection of atopic and autoimmune disease.
- The role of air quality management programs in improving public health: a brief synopsis.
- Thymic output markers indicate immune dysfunction in DiGeorge syndrome.
- Thymus Transplantation for Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease
- Thymus transplantation for complete DiGeorge syndrome: European experience.
- Tolerance To Allogeneic Thymus Transplantation In Complete DiGeorge Syndrome
- Tolerance and immunity after sequential lung and bone marrow transplantation from an unrelated cadaveric donor.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome as a differential diagnosis of rash and hypogammaglobulinemia.
- Traffic-related air pollution induces non-allergic eosinophilic airway inflammation and cough hypersensitivity in guinea-pigs.
- Transcytosis of FimH-expressing Gram negative bacteria in mast cells by coopting cholesterol-enriched microdomains.
- Transplantation immunology: solid organ and bone marrow.
- Treatment of infants with complete DiGeorge anomaly.
- Treatment of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis with ophthalmic corticosteroids: in search of the perfect ocular corticosteroids in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis.
- Twin and family studies reveal strong environmental and weaker genetic cues explaining heritability of eosinophilic esophagitis.
- UNDERSTANDING DIFFERENCES IN PERCEPTIONS OF HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA TREATMENT BURDEN MAY IMPROVE PATIENT-PHYSICIAN TREATMENT CARE DIALOGUE
- USE OF 2 PARENT HAPLOIDENTICAL STEM-CELL TRANSPLANTATION TO OVERCOME RESISTANCE TO ENGRAFTMENT IN T-CELL DEFECTS
- Untargeted metabolomic profiling identifies disease-specific signatures in food allergy and asthma.
- Unusual clinical and immunologic manifestations of transplacentally acquired maternal T cells in severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Use of Modified (Cluster) Rush Immunotherapy to Safely Reach Maintenance in Pediatric Patients Who Fail a Conventional Schedule
- Use of Omalizumab for Treatment of Antihistamine and Steroid Resistant Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria during Pregnancy
- Use of a Mast Cell Activator as a Mucosal Adjuvant for Pertussis Vaccines
- Use of intravenous immunoglobulin in human disease: a review of evidence by members of the Primary Immunodeficiency Committee of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Using the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research (CFIR) to evaluate implementation effectiveness of a facilitated approach to an asthma shared decision making intervention.
- Utility Of Routine Laboratory Testing In Management Of Chronic Urticaria/Angioedema
- Utility of routine laboratory testing in management of chronic urticaria/angioedema.
- VARIATION IN NATURAL-KILLER (NK) LYMPHOCYTE FUNCTION AMONG THE DIFFERENT MOLECULAR-FORMS OF SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCY (SCID)
- Validation of current joint American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology guidelines for antibody response to the 23-valent pneumococcal vaccine using a population of HIV-infected children.
- Variability of IgE protein measurement in cell-culture supernatants: results from a multicenter collaborative study.
- Variable loss of oxidative burst function in stored neutrophils obtained by leukopheresis.
- Varicella zoster as a manifestation of immune restoration disease in HIV-infected children.
- Ventilation defect percent in helium-3 magnetic resonance imaging as a biomarker of severe outcomes in asthma.
- Ventilation defects on hyperpolarized helium-3 MRI in asthma are predictive of 2-year exacerbation frequency.
- Very early onset eosinophilic esophagitis is common, responds to standard therapy, and demonstrates enrichment for CAPN14 genetic variants
- WHAT IS THE RISK OF PULMONARY BAROTRAUMA(PBT) DUE TO ASTHMA(A) IN SCUBA-DIVERS
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Reveals IKBKB As a Cause of Combined Immunodeficiency
- Workshop 7: Special pediatric problems
- Workshop C: The growing importance of clinical immunology: Impact on the allergy training program and the practice of allergy
- l-citrulline prevents asymmetric dimethylarginine-mediated reductions in nitric oxide and nitrosative stress in primary human airway epithelial cells.
- p100 is the main inhibitor of RelB, the major component of NF-κB in differentiated macrophages
- α4β7 Integrin is essential for contact hypersensitivity by regulating migration of T cells to skin.
- β-Glucan exacerbates allergic asthma independent of fungal sensitization and promotes steroid-resistant TH2/TH17 responses.
- γ-Globulin replacement
Keywords of People
- Hostetler, Haley, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine
- MacLeod, Amanda S, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Dermatology, Integrative Immunobiology