Subject Areas on Research
- An Enhanced Strategy for Daily Disinfection in Acute Care Hospital Rooms: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Chemical constituents of ambient fine particulate matter and obesity among school-aged children: A representative national study in China.
- Drought-induced saltwater incursion leads to increased wetland nitrogen export.
- Higher net acid excretion is associated with a lower risk of kidney disease progression in patients with diabetes.
- Inter-relations between 3-hydroxypropionate and propionate metabolism in rat liver: relevance to disorders of propionyl-CoA metabolism.
- Iodide, bromide, and ammonium in hydraulic fracturing and oil and gas wastewaters: environmental implications.
- NanoSIMS single cell analyses reveal the contrasting nitrogen sources for small phytoplankton.
- Organic nitrogen uptake of Scots pine seedlings is independent of current carbohydrate supply.
- Predictors of Net Acid Excretion in the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study.
- Thermodynamic constraints on the utility of ecological stoichiometry for explaining global biogeochemical patterns.