Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental evolution: how beetles evolved their shields.
- Diversity in the weapons of sexual selection: horn evolution in the beetle genus Onthophagus (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae).
- Increased resin flow in mature pine trees growing under elevated CO2 and moderate soil fertility.
- Measuring fast gene dynamics in single cells with time-lapse luminescence microscopy.
- Nonstationary evolution and compositional heterogeneity in beetle mitochondrial phylogenomics.
- Trade-offs during the development of primary and secondary sexual traits in a horned beetle.