Subject Areas on Research
- A biomechanical comparison of suture constructs used for coracoclavicular fixation.
- Biological basis of bone formation, remodeling, and repair-part III: biomechanical forces.
- Corneal biomechanical properties and retinal vascular caliber in children.
- Design features of current total ankle replacements: implants and instrumentation.
- Development of an experimental system for the study of urethral biomechanical function.
- Elevated levels of beta-catenin and fibronectin in three-dimensional collagen cultures of Dupuytren's disease cells are regulated by tension in vitro.
- Kinematics of the knee at high flexion angles: an in vitro investigation.
- Understanding the adaptive value of diagonal-sequence gaits in primates: a comment on Shapiro and Raichlen, 2005.
Keywords of People