Subject Areas on Research
- A Prospective Randomized Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial of Flecainide for Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
- ASSESSMENT OF THE RETINAL STRUCTURE IN CHILDREN WITH INCONTINENTIA PIGMENTI
- Efficacy of bevacizumab plus irinotecan in children with recurrent Low-grade gliomas-a Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium study
- Measuring the process of preventive service delivery in primary care practices for children
- Neurocognitive development of risk aversion from early childhood to adulthood.
- Nutritional quality of foods marketed to children in Honduras.
- Racially diverse classrooms: effects of classroom racial composition on interracial peer relationships.
- Radiation Exposure and Estimated Lifetime Attributable Risk of Cancer From Cardiac Catheterization in Children
- Reduced susceptibility to penicillin among pneumococci causing invasive infection in children - Canada, 1991 to 1998.
- Seroprevalence of Hepatitis B and C Viruses Among Children in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania.
Keywords of People
- Clements III, Dennis Alfred, Professor of Pediatrics, School of Nursing
- Cunningham, Coleen Kathryn, Professor of Pediatrics, Pathology
- Dodge, Kenneth A., Pritzker Professor of Early Learning Policy Studies, Duke Science & Society
- MacFall, James R., Adjunct Professor in the Department of Radiology, Radiology
- Whetten, Kathryn, Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, School of Nursing