Subject Areas on Research
- Defective prolactin signaling impairs pancreatic β-cell development during the perinatal period.
- Health coaching and genomics-potential avenues to elicit behavior change in those at risk for chronic disease: protocol for personalized medicine effectiveness study in air force primary care.
- Predictors of glycaemic control among HIV-positive veterans with diabetes
- Tailored Case Management for Diabetes and Hypertension (TEACH-DM) in a community population: study design and baseline sample characteristics.
Keywords of People
- Everett, Christine M, Associate Professor in Community and Family Medicine, Community and Family Medicine, Physician Assistant Program
- Freemark, Michael Scott, Robert C. Atkins, M.D. and Veronica Atkins Professor of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology
- Kreider, Kathryn Evans, Assistant Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing
- Moorman, Patricia Gripka, Professor in Community and Family Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute
- Muoio, Deborah Marie, Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology