Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of ether stress on growth hormone during development in the neonatal rat.
- Effects of ether and thiopental on spinal presynaptic terminals.
- Modified extraction procedure for gas-liquid chromatography applied to the identification of anaerobic bacteria.
- Stereoselective synthesis of tetrahydrofuran lignans via BF(3) x OEt(2)-promoted reductive deoxygenation/epimerization of cyclic hemiketal: synthesis of (-)-odoratisol C, (-)-futokadsurin A, (-)-veraguensin, (+)-fragransin A(2), (+)-galbelgin, and (+)-talaumidin.
- THE INFLUENCE OF ACUTE SYMPATHETIC DENERVATION, RESERPINE AND CHOLINE XYLYL ETHER ON VAGAL ESCAPE.
- The mechanism of the blockade of synaptic transmission in the mammalian spinal cord by diethyl ether and by thiopental.