Subject Areas on Research
- A critical review of the risks to water resources from unconventional shale gas development and hydraulic fracturing in the United States.
- Effects of Environmental Temperature Change on the Efficiency of Coal- and Natural Gas-Fired Power Plants.
- Environmental implications of United States coal exports: a comparative life cycle assessment of future power system scenarios.
- Fuel prices, emission standards, and generation costs for coal vs natural gas power plants.
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) and the Clean Air Act.
- Hydrocarbon-Rich Groundwater above Shale-Gas Formations: A Karoo Basin Case Study.
- Implications of shale gas development for climate change
- Indications of Transformation Products from Hydraulic Fracturing Additives in Shale-Gas Wastewater.
- Natural Gas Residual Fluids: Sources, Endpoints, and Organic Chemical Composition after Centralized Waste Treatment in Pennsylvania.
- Pre-drill Groundwater Geochemistry in the Karoo Basin, South Africa.
- Residential Solar PV Systems in the Carolinas: Opportunities and Outcomes.
- Response to Comment on "Effects of Environmental Temperature Change on the Efficiency of Coal- and Natural Gas-Fired Power Plants".
- Unconventional oil and gas chemicals and wastewater-impacted water samples promote adipogenesis via PPARγ-dependent and independent mechanisms in 3T3-L1 cells.
- Water Availability for Shale Gas Development in Sichuan Basin, China.
Keywords of People