Subject Areas on Research
- 'Is there a (non-sexist) bible in this church?' A feminist case for the priority of interpretive communities
- A RESPONSE TO SYKES: REVELATION AND THE PRACTICES OF INTERPRETING SCRIPTURE
- Contemporary Hermeneutic Philosophy and Theological Studies.
- Living by the Word: Come, Lord Jesus
- Living by the Word: The Gift and Task of Language
- Soil, Food, and Faith: A Primer in Environmental Theology
- The Bible and Our Topsoil
- What should United Methodists do with the Quadrilateral?
- When I say … hermeneutic phenomenology.
Keywords of People