Subject Areas on Research
- "Hope that is seen is no hope at all:" theological constructions of hope in psychotherapy.
- Association of Transition Readiness to Intentional Self-Regulation and Hopeful Future Expectations in Youth With Illness.
- Automated Insulin Delivery Systems: Hopes and Expectations of Family Members.
- Capability for suicide interacts with states of heightened arousal to predict death by suicide beyond the effects of depression and hopelessness.
- Desired Destinations of Homeless Women: Realizing Aspirations Within the Context of Homelessness.
- Hope and social support utilisation among different age groups of women with breast cancer and their spouses.
- Hope, Phase I Trials, and Palliative Care: So You're Telling Me There's a Chance?
- Mental Health in Women With Traumatic Brain Injury: A Systematic Review on Depression and Hope.
- Randomized clinical trial of therapeutic music video intervention for resilience outcomes in adolescents/young adults undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Test of mindfulness and hope components in a psychological intervention for women with cancer recurrence.
- Treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder reduces suicidal ideation.
Keywords of People