Subject Areas on Research
- "Hope that is seen is no hope at all:" theological constructions of hope in psychotherapy.
- Association of Transition Readiness to Intentional Self-Regulation and Hopeful Future Expectations in Youth With Illness.
- Automated Insulin Delivery Systems: Hopes and Expectations of Family Members.
- Capability for suicide interacts with states of heightened arousal to predict death by suicide beyond the effects of depression and hopelessness.
- Communal Innovations: Inspiring Neighborhoods of Hope and Advocacy.
- Desired Destinations of Homeless Women: Realizing Aspirations Within the Context of Homelessness.
- Developing Workshops to Enhance Hope Among Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer and Oncologists: A Pilot Study.
- Hope and social support utilisation among different age groups of women with breast cancer and their spouses.
- Hope, Phase I Trials, and Palliative Care: So You're Telling Me There's a Chance?
- Hopefulness of 'Hope'.
- Mental Health in Women With Traumatic Brain Injury: A Systematic Review on Depression and Hope.
- Quantifying Value of Hope.
- Randomized clinical trial of therapeutic music video intervention for resilience outcomes in adolescents/young adults undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Test of mindfulness and hope components in a psychological intervention for women with cancer recurrence.
- Treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder reduces suicidal ideation.
- When Religion and Medicine Clash: Non-beneficial Treatments and Hope for a Miracle.
Keywords of People
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Distinguished Professor of the Practice Emeritus of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School