Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of low-grade arthralgia, myalgia, and musculoskeletal pain with ibrutinib therapy: pooled analysis of clinical trials in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and mantle cell lymphoma.
- Effect of statin therapy on muscle symptoms: an individual participant data meta-analysis of large-scale, randomised, double-blind trials.
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Evolocumab vs Ezetimibe in Patients With Muscle-Related Statin Intolerance: The GAUSS-3 Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Efficacy and safety of alirocumab, a monoclonal antibody to PCSK9, in statin-intolerant patients: design and rationale of ODYSSEY ALTERNATIVE, a randomized phase 3 trial.
- Improving tinnitus with mechanical treatment of the cervical spine and jaw.
- Phenotype standardization for statin-induced myotoxicity.
- Prolonged Reduction in Shoulder Strength after Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Treatment of Exercise-Induced Acute Muscle Pain.
- Range of motion as a predictor of clinical shoulder pain during recovery from delayed-onset muscle soreness.