Subject Areas on Research
- "How Much Time Do I Have?": Communicating Prognosis in the Era of Exceptional Responders.
- Discussing Health Care Expenses in the Oncology Clinic: Analysis of Cost Conversations in Outpatient Encounters.
- ONCOLOGISTS' BARRIERS AND FACILITATORS FOR ONCOTYPE DX USE: QUALITATIVE STUDY.
- Oncologists' responses to patient and caregiver negative emotions and patient perception of quality of communication: results from a multi-ethnic Asian setting.
- Patient-Centered Communication for Discussing Oncotype DX Testing.
- Stress and burnout among gynecologic oncologists: A Society of Gynecologic Oncology Evidence-based Review and Recommendations.
- Supporting cancer family caregivers: How can frontline oncology clinicians help?
- The utility of cost discussions between patients with cancer and oncologists.
- Triadic treatment decision-making in advanced cancer: a pilot study of the roles and perceptions of patients, caregivers, and oncologists.
- What do these scores mean? Presenting patient-reported outcomes data to patients and clinicians to improve interpretability.
- Why Burnout Is So Hard to Fix.
Keywords of People