Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy incentives and framing effects to minimize the influence of cognitive bias among advanced cancer patients.
- Arts and Humanities to Teach Civility in Health Professions.
- Consistent Belief in a Good True Self in Misanthropes and Three Interdependent Cultures.
- EFFECTS OF RELIGIOUS VERSUS STANDARD COGNITIVE-BEHAVIORAL THERAPY ON OPTIMISM IN PERSONS WITH MAJOR DEPRESSION AND CHRONIC MEDICAL ILLNESS.
- Ensuring Optimal Early Childhood Development Globally: Optimism about the Increasing Role of Pediatricians.
- Hope, bias and survival expectations of advanced cancer patients: A cross-sectional study.
- In Defense of "Denial": Difficulty Knowing When Beliefs Are Unrealistic and Whether Unrealistic Beliefs Are Bad.
- Optimism Moderates the Influence of Pain Catastrophizing on Shoulder Pain Outcome: A Longitudinal Analysis.
- Optimism and cardiovascular health among African Americans in the Jackson Heart Study.
- Optimism and risk of mortality among African-Americans: The Jackson heart study.
- Optimism is associated with chronic kidney disease and rapid kidney function decline among African Americans in the Jackson Heart Study.
- Psychosocial Factors Associated with Cognitive Function Among Middle-Aged and Older Hispanics/Latinos: The Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos and its Sociocultural Ancillary Study.
- SICQ Coping and the Health-Related Quality of Life and Recovery of Critically Ill ICU Patients: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Sex differences in the association of psychosocial resources with prevalent type 2 diabetes among African Americans: The Jackson Heart Study.
- Social comparisons predict health-related quality of life and depressive symptoms across the first year of breast cancer treatment.
- The Impact of Optimism on Cancer-Related and Postsurgical Cancer Pain: A Systematic Review.
- The moderating effects of nostalgia on mood and optimism during the COVID-19 pandemic.