Subject Areas on Research
- A Society for Pediatric Urology Workforce Survey on the Current Perceptions of Oncology Care by Pediatric Urologists: A Report from the Pediatric Urologic Oncology Working Group of the Society for Pediatric Urology.
- Countering Vaccine Hesitancy.
- Cultivating Research Skills During Clinical Training to Promote Pediatric-Scientist Development.
- Missed Opportunities for Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Initiation in an Insured Adolescent Female Population.
- Parents' Knowledge and Education of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Four California Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
- Perspectives and Uses of the Electronic Health Record Among US Pediatricians: A National Survey.
- Physician views regarding the benefits and burdens of prenatal surgery for myelomeningocele.
- Vaccine safety: medical contraindications, myths, and risk communication.
Keywords of People