Subject Areas on Research
- ACRIN 6684: Multicenter, phase II assessment of tumor hypoxia in newly diagnosed glioblastoma using magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Atherogenic Lipoprotein Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease and Residual Risk Among Individuals With Low Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol.
- Automated whole-brain N-acetylaspartate proton MRS quantification.
- Development and application of aromatic [(13)C, (1)H] SOFAST-HMQC NMR experiment for nucleic acids.
- Doxorubicin-loaded protease-activated near-infrared fluorescent polymeric nanoparticles for imaging and therapy of cancer.
- Dynamic motions of the HIV-1 frameshift site RNA.
- Gene transcription, metabolite and lipid profiling in eco-indicator daphnia magna indicate diverse mechanisms of toxicity by legacy and emerging flame-retardants.
- Genome-Wide Association Study with Targeted and Non-targeted NMR Metabolomics Identifies 15 Novel Loci of Urinary Human Metabolic Individuality.
- Long-echo time MR spectroscopy for skeletal muscle acetylcarnitine detection.
- Novel HIV-1 Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Agents: Optimization of Diarylanilines with High Potency against Wild-Type and Rilpivirine-Resistant E138K Mutant Virus.
- Novel amphiphilic cationic porphyrin and its Ag(II) complex as potential anticancer agents.
- Quantifying global-brain metabolite level changes with whole-head proton MR spectroscopy at 3T.
- Quantitative analysis of hyperpolarized 129Xe ventilation imaging in healthy volunteers and subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Synthesis of Modular Brush Polymer-Protein Hybrids Using Diazotransfer and Copper Click Chemistry.
- Whole brain neuronal abnormalities in focal epilepsy quantified with proton MR spectroscopy.
Keywords of People