Subject Areas on Research
- "If I Get Cured, My Whole Quality of Life Will Change": Patients' Anticipated and Actualized Benefits Following Cure from Chronic Hepatitis C.
- Examining the Influence of Social Interactions and Community Resources on Caregivers' Burden in Stroke Settings: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Human children, but not great apes, become socially closer by sharing an experience in common ground.
- Neurons in primate prefrontal cortex signal valuable social information during natural viewing.
- PTSD Improvement Associated with Social Connectedness in Gerofit Veterans Exercise Program.
- Social skills, negative symptoms and real-world functioning in individuals at ultra-high risk of psychosis.
- Young Children's Ability to Produce Valid and Relevant Counter-Arguments.
- Young children's prosocial responses toward peers and adults in two social contexts.