Subject Areas on Research
- A Conceptual Framework for Understanding Multiple Tobacco Product Use and the Impact of Regulatory Action.
- Adolescents' first tobacco products: Associations with current multiple tobacco product use.
- Are Exclusive e-Cigarette Users Unique? Comparing Predictors of Exclusive e-Cigarette Use with Traditional Tobacco Use and Dual Use among U.S. Adolescents.
- Association Between Cigarette Smoking Frequency and Tobacco Use Disorder in U.S. Adults.
- Association of marijuana smoking with oropharyngeal and oral tongue cancers: pooled analysis from the INHANCE consortium.
- Differential Effects of Cannabis and Tobacco on Lung Function in Mid-Adult Life.
- Examining the internalizing pathway to substance use frequency in 10 cultural groups.
- Feasibility of a text-based reduction intervention in helping rural and underserved smokeless tobacco users quit.
- Genetic diversity fuels gene discovery for tobacco and alcohol use.
- Gestational exposure to nicotine and/or benzo[a]pyrene causes long-lasting neurobehavioral consequences.
- Multi-ancestry transcriptome-wide association analyses yield insights into tobacco use biology and drug repurposing.
- Multiple Tobacco Product Use Conceptual Framework: A 2021 Update on Evidence.
- Non-cigarette tobacco and poly-tobacco use among persons living with HIV drawn from a nationally representative sample.
- Predicting obstetrical anal sphincter injuries in patients who undergo vaginal birth after cesarean delivery.
- Prevalence and Childhood Precursors of Opioid Use in the Early Decades of Life.
- Prevalence and patterns of opioid misuse and opioid use disorder among primary care patients who use tobacco.
- Psychiatric correlates of snuff and chewing tobacco use.
- Quantifying the Dynamics of Field Cancerization in Tobacco-Related Head and Neck Cancer: A Multiscale Modeling Approach.
- Smokeless Tobacco Use and the Risk of Head and Neck Cancer: Pooled Analysis of US Studies in the INHANCE Consortium.
- Strategies to reduce youth tobacco use: opportunities for local government.
- The Effects of Brief Waterpipe Tobacco Use Harm and Addiction Education Messages Among Young Adult Waterpipe Tobacco Users.
- The United States National Cancer Institute's Coordinated Research Effort on Tobacco Use as a Major Cause of Morbidity and Mortality among People with HIV.
- The global, regional, and national burden of oesophageal cancer and its attributable risk factors in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- The mutational landscape of early- and typical-onset oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma.
- Tobacco and alcohol use among firefighters during their first 3 years of service.
- Tobacco use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals: 2002-2010.
- Tobacco use trajectories among a large cohort of treated smokers with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Turbocharged Juul device challenges European tobacco regulators.
- Vaping cannabis among adolescents: prevalence and associations with tobacco use from a cross-sectional study in the USA.
Keywords of People
- McClernon, F Joseph, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine & Neurosciences
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine