Subject Areas on Research
- Association of marijuana smoking with oropharyngeal and oral tongue cancers: pooled analysis from the INHANCE consortium.
- Associations Between Initial Subjective Experiences with Tobacco and Self-Reported Recent Use in Young Adulthood.
- Non-cigarette tobacco and poly-tobacco use among persons living with HIV drawn from a nationally representative sample.
- Prevalence and patterns of opioid misuse and opioid use disorder among primary care patients who use tobacco.
- Psychiatric correlates of snuff and chewing tobacco use.
- Quantifying the Dynamics of Field Cancerization in Tobacco-Related Head and Neck Cancer: A Multiscale Modeling Approach.
- Smokeless Tobacco Use and the Risk of Head and Neck Cancer: Pooled Analysis of US Studies in the INHANCE Consortium.
- Strategies to reduce youth tobacco use: opportunities for local government.
- THE AUTHORS REPLY.
- The Effects of Brief Waterpipe Tobacco Use Harm and Addiction Education Messages Among Young Adult Waterpipe Tobacco Users.
- Tobacco Use, Use Disorders, and Smoking Cessation Interventions in Persons Living With HIV.
- Tobacco and alcohol use among firefighters during their first 3 years of service.
- Tobacco use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals: 2002-2010.
- Tobacco use trajectories among a large cohort of treated smokers with posttraumatic stress disorder.
Keywords of People