Subject Areas on Research
- Ambulatory monitoring and physical health report in Vietnam veterans with and without chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Birth defects prevalence among infants of Persian Gulf War veterans born in Hawaii, 1989-1993.
- Couple therapy with combat veterans and their partners.
- Development and implementation of endovascular capabilities in wartime.
- Helping clinicians who care for trauma survivors.
- The need for psychodynamic principles in outreach to new combat veterans and their families.
- The postwar hospitalization experience of U.S. veterans of the Persian Gulf War.
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve stimulator placement in two soldiers with acute battlefield neuropathic pain.