Subject Areas on Research
- Psychosocial predictors of binge eating and purging behaviors among adolescents with and without diabetes mellitus.
- Report of two cases where sleep related eating behavior occurred with the extended-release formulation but not the immediate-release formulation of a sedative-hypnotic agent.
- Weight-teasing among adolescents: correlations with weight status and disordered eating behaviors.
Keywords of People
- Pells, Jennifer Jacqueline, Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine
- Zucker, Nancy Lee, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychology and Neuroscience