Subject Areas on Research
- A qualitative study of patient and provider perspectives on using web-based pain coping skills training to treat persistent cancer pain.
- Evaluating the analgesic effect and advantage of transcutaneous electrical acupoint stimulation combined with opioid drugs for moderate to severe cancer-related pain: a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Management of Chronic Pain in Survivors of Adult Cancers: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Pubic Bone Resection Provides Objective Pain Control in the Prostate Cancer Survivor With Pubic Bone Osteomyelitis With an Associated Urinary Tract to Pubic Symphysis Fistula.
- Reimagine: a randomized controlled trial of an online, symptom self-management curriculum among breast cancer survivors.
- Reminders of cancer risk and pain catastrophizing: relationships with cancer worry and perceived risk in women with a first-degree relative with breast cancer.
- Symptom and function profiles of men with localized prostate cancer.
- The Influence of Social Structure on Cancer Pain and Quality of Life.
Keywords of People