Subject Areas on Research
- A behavioral cancer pain intervention: A randomized noninferiority trial comparing in-person with videoconference delivery.
- A qualitative study of patient and provider perspectives on using web-based pain coping skills training to treat persistent cancer pain.
- Adult Cancer Pain, Version 3.2019, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Caregiver-guided pain coping skills training for patients with advanced cancer: Background, design, and challenges for the CaringPals study.
- Development and pilot testing of an mHealth behavioral cancer pain protocol for medically underserved communities.
- Evaluating the analgesic effect and advantage of transcutaneous electrical acupoint stimulation combined with opioid drugs for moderate to severe cancer-related pain: a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Health-related quality of life and its socio-economic and cultural predictors among advanced cancer patients: evidence from the APPROACH cross-sectional survey in Hyderabad-India.
- Management of Chronic Pain in Survivors of Adult Cancers: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Predictors of analgesic efficacy of neurolytic celiac plexus block in patients with unresectable pancreatic cancer: the importance of timing.
- Pubic Bone Resection Provides Objective Pain Control in the Prostate Cancer Survivor With Pubic Bone Osteomyelitis With an Associated Urinary Tract to Pubic Symphysis Fistula.
- Reimagine: a randomized controlled trial of an online, symptom self-management curriculum among breast cancer survivors.
- Reminders of cancer risk and pain catastrophizing: relationships with cancer worry and perceived risk in women with a first-degree relative with breast cancer.
- Symptom and function profiles of men with localized prostate cancer.
Keywords of People
- Winger, Joseph G, Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine