Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of perchlorate on the molecules of excitation-contraction coupling of skeletal and cardiac muscle.
- Mitochondrial metabolism sets the maximal limit of fuel-stimulated insulin secretion in a model pancreatic beta cell: a survey of four fuel secretagogues.
- Perchlorate exposure in lactating women in an urban community in New Jersey.
- Perchlorate reduction by autotrophic bacteria attached to zerovalent iron in a flow-through reactor.
- Perchlorate reduction by autotrophic bacteria in the presence of zero-valent iron.
- Phosphorus 31 magnetic resonance spectroscopy of human placenta and quantitation with perchloric acid extracts.
- Sodium-iodide symporter (NIS)-mediated accumulation of [(211)At]astatide in NIS-transfected human cancer cells.
- The dielectric constant of phospholipid bilayers and the permeability of membranes to ions.