Subject Areas on Research
- Maintenance, reserve and compensation: the cognitive neuroscience of healthy ageing.
- Motivated control as a bridge between neuroeconomics and cognitive neuroscience.
- Process-Specific Alliances (PSAs) in Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Reply to 'Mechanisms underlying resilience in ageing'.
- What psychology and cognitive neuroscience know about the communicative function of memory.
Keywords of People
- Bachman, Matthew, Student, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
- Berger, Miles, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Duke Science & Society
- Cogan, Gregory, Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Dawson, Geraldine, William Cleland Distinguished Professor, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Gaffrey, Michael Santo, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
- Kwok, Sze Chai, Assoc. Prof. of Cognitive Neuroscience at Duke Kunshan University, Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Pearson, John, Assistant Professor of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
- Sinclair, Allie, Student, Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Smith, Anna, Student, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Wright, Rachael, Student, Duke Institute for Brain Sciences