Subject Areas on Research
- Can virtual monochromatic images from dual-energy CT replace low-kVp images for abdominal contrast-enhanced CT in small- and medium-sized patients?
- Comparison of Three Virtual Reality Arthroscopic Simulators as Part of an Orthopedic Residency Educational Curriculum.
- Correlation of Virtual Reality Simulation and Dry Lab Robotic Technical Skills.
- Diabetes Self-management Training in a Virtual Environment.
- Integrating light-sheet imaging with virtual reality to recapitulate developmental cardiac mechanics.
- Learning Cybercivility: A Qualitative Needs Assessment of Health Professions Students.
- Type 2 Diabetes Education and Support in a Virtual Environment: A Secondary Analysis of Synchronously Exchanged Social Interaction and Support.
- Using Virtual Reality Simulation Environments to Assess Competence for Emergency Medicine Learners.
- Using an Immersive Virtual Reality System to Assess Lay Provider Response to an Unannounced Simulated Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the Out-of-Hospital Setting.
- Utility of virtual monoenergetic images derived from a dual-layer detector-based spectral CT in the assessment of aortic anatomy and pathology: A retrospective case control study.
- Virtual Surgery for the Nasal Airway: A Preliminary Report on Decision Support and Technology Acceptance.
Keywords of People