Subject Areas on Research
- A Fully Immersive Virtual Model to Explore Archaeological Sites
- Comparison of Three Virtual Reality Arthroscopic Simulators as Part of an Orthopedic Residency Educational Curriculum.
- Diabetes Self-management Training in a Virtual Environment.
- Direct flow analysis on a reconstructed 3D image of a physiologic porcine aortic trifurcation
- Learning Cybercivility: A Qualitative Needs Assessment of Health Professions Students.
- Using Virtual Reality Simulation Environments to Assess Competence for Emergency Medicine Learners.
- Utility of virtual monoenergetic images derived from a dual-layer detector-based spectral CT in the assessment of aortic anatomy and pathology: A retrospective case control study.
Keywords of People