Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized trial of a 6-week course of celecoxib on proteinuria in diabetic kidney disease.
- Induction of angiotensin converting enzyme in the neointima after vascular injury. Possible role in restenosis.
- Potential importance of tissue angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in preventing neointima formation.
- Progressive cardiac dysfunction and fibrosis in the cardiomyopathic hamster and effects of growth hormone and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.
- Quinapril--a new angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor: an overview.