Subject Areas on Research
- Achieving Data Liquidity: Lessons Learned from Analysis of 38 Clinical Registries (The Duke-Pew Data Interoperability Project.
- Beyond MRI: on the scientific value of combining non-human primate neuroimaging with metadata.
- T-BAS: Tree-Based Alignment Selector toolkit for phylogenetic-based placement, alignment downloads and metadata visualization: an example with the Pezizomycotina tree of life.
- The NanoInformatics Knowledge Commons: Capturing spatial and temporal nanomaterial transformations in diverse systems.
- Transparency, usability, and reproducibility: Guiding principles for improving comparative databases using primates as examples.
Keywords of People