Subject Areas on Research
- A retrospective evaluation of chemotherapy dose intensity and supportive care for early-stage breast cancer in a curative setting.
- An adverse reaction to a medication given to treat an adverse reaction: a teachable moment.
- Assessing patients' risk of febrile neutropenia: is there a correlation between physician-assessed risk and model-predicted risk?
- Guideline for the Management of Fever and Neutropenia in Children With Cancer and Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation Recipients: 2017 Update.
- Management of febrile neutropenia in a patient with acute leukemia.
- Outpatient versus inpatient IV antibiotic management for pediatric oncology patients with low risk febrile neutropenia: a randomised trial.
Keywords of People