Subject Areas on Research
- A retrospective evaluation of chemotherapy dose intensity and supportive care for early-stage breast cancer in a curative setting.
- An adverse reaction to a medication given to treat an adverse reaction: a teachable moment.
- Assessing patients' risk of febrile neutropenia: is there a correlation between physician-assessed risk and model-predicted risk?
- Fluoroquinolone prophylaxis reduces febrile neutropenia, bloodstream infections from mucosal translocations, and intensive care admissions in high risk hematological patients, a single center experience.
- Is it reasonable to administer pegfilgrastim on day 1 of a myelosuppressive chemotherapy regimen? A cost-utility analysis.
- Management of febrile neutropenia in a patient with acute leukemia.
- Outpatient versus inpatient IV antibiotic management for pediatric oncology patients with low risk febrile neutropenia: a randomised trial.
- Primary vs secondary prophylaxis with pegfilgrastim for the reduction of febrile neutropenia risk in patients receiving chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: cost-effectiveness analyses.