Subject Areas on Research
- Accelerating anticancer drug development - opportunities and trade-offs.
- Biased signalling: from simple switches to allosteric microprocessors.
- Biomarkers as drug development tools: discovery, validation, qualification and use.
- Drug development in the era of precision medicine.
- Future prospects and challenges for Alzheimer's disease drug development in the era of the NIA-AA Research Framework.
- Harnessing the Power of Real-World Evidence (RWE): A Checklist to Ensure Regulatory-Grade Data Quality.
- Intra-Target Microdosing (ITM): A Novel Drug Development Approach Aimed at Enabling Safer and Earlier Translation of Biological Insights Into Human Testing.
- Periodic benefit-risk assessment using Bayesian stochastic multi-criteria acceptability analysis.
- Phase 2 to phase 3 clinical trial transitions: Reasons for success and failure in immunologic diseases.
- Reassessing the Role of Surrogate End Points in Drug Development for Heart Failure.
- Renal Pre-Competitive Consortium (RPC2): discovering therapeutic targets together.
- Specificity Protein Transcription Factors and Cancer: Opportunities for Drug Development.
- The Need for Pediatric Drug Development.
- Therapy development in Huntington disease: From current strategies to emerging opportunities.
Keywords of People