Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebellopontine angle meningiomas: postoperative outcomes in a modern cohort
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy: Complications and outcomes after spinal fusion
- Comparing patient, parent, and staff descriptions of fatigue in pediatric oncology patients.
- Depression in elders with dementia: Implications for home healthcare practice
- Fatigue in 7- to 12-year-old patients with cancer from the staff perspective: an exploratory study.
- Fatigue in children and adolescents with cancer: evolution of a program of study.
- Living on the edge: the current phenomenon of self-mutilation in adolescents.
- No difference in postoperative complications, pain, and functional outcomes up to 2 years after incidental durotomy in lumbar spinal fusion: a prospective, multi-institutional, propensity-matched analysis of 1,741 patients.
Keywords of People
- Attarian, David Edward, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics
- Curtis, Lesley H., Professor in Population Health Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Gottfried, Oren N, Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Professor of Urology, Surgery
- Woodard, Charles, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences