Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized trial of a low-carbohydrate diet vs orlistat plus a low-fat diet for weight loss.
- Fatty acid synthase inhibition engages a novel caspase-2 regulatory mechanism to induce ovarian cancer cell death.
- Low HDL predicts differential blood pressure effects from two weight-loss approaches: a secondary analysis of blood pressure from a randomized, clinical weight-loss trial.
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of orlistat for weight loss in adolescents.
- The clinical treatment of childhood obesity.
- The relationship between pretreatment dietary composition and weight loss during a randomised trial of different diet approaches.
- The role of autophagy and lipolysis in survival of astrocytes under nutrient deprivation.
Keywords of People