- 19th-Century Caribbean Cholera Timemap
- Comparative genomic data of the Avian Phylogenomics Project.
- Data for manuscript "A Quantitative Diffuse Reflectance Imaging (QDRI) System for Comprehensive Surveillance of the Morphological Landscape in Breast Tumor Margins"
- Data set for "Quantitative segmentation of fluorescence microscopy images of heterogeneous tissue: Application to the detection of residual disease in tumor margins"
- Phylogenomic analyses data of the avian phylogenomics project
- Structured Illumination Microscopy and a Quantitative Image Analysis for the Detection of Positive Margins in a Pre-Clinical Genetically Engineered Mouse Model of Sarcoma.
- Transient Receptor Potential channels: TRPA1 IUPHAR database (IUPHAR-DB), http://www.iuphar-db.org/DATABASE/ObjectDisplayForward?objectId=485.