- Publications & Artistic Works
- Brown, CS, Peskoe, SB, Risoli, T, Garrison, DB, and Kaylie, DM. "Associations of Video Head Impulse Test and Caloric Testing among Patients with Vestibular Schwannoma." Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery : Official Journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (March 26, 2019): 194599819837244-null. Full Text
- Sharif-Askary, B, Cheng, TZ, Brown, CS, Campbell, JC, Yong Ji, KS, and Raynor, EM. "Airway findings in children with tracheostomies: When is diagnostic bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy indicated?." International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 117 (February 2019): 73-77. Full Text
- Brown, CS, Abi Hachem, R, Pendse, A, Madden, JF, and Francis, HW. "Low-Grade Papillary Schneiderian Carcinoma of the Sinonasal Cavity and Temporal Bone." The Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology 127, no. 12 (December 2018): 974-977. Full Text
- Ryan, MA, Khoury, T, Kaylie, DM, Crowson, MG, Brown, CS, McClennen, J, and Raynor, EM. "Osseointegrated implants for auricular prostheses: An alternative to autologous repair." The Laryngoscope 128, no. 9 (September 2018): 2153-2156. Full Text
- Brown, CS, Abi-Hachem, R, and Jang, DW. "Management of epistaxis in patients with ventricular assist device: a retrospective review." Journal of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery = Le Journal D'Oto Rhino Laryngologie Et De Chirurgie Cervico Faciale 47, no. 1 (August 2, 2018): 48-null. Full Text
- Brown, CS, Emmett, SD, Robler, SK, and Tucci, DL. "Global Hearing Loss Prevention." Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 51, no. 3 (June 2018): 575-592. (Review) Full Text
- Carpenter, D, Shammas, R, Honeybrook, A, Brown, CS, Chapurin, N, and Woodard, CR. "The Role of Postoperative Imaging after Orbital Floor Fracture Repair." Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction 11, no. 2 (June 2018): 96-101. Full Text
- Carpenter, DJ, Sajisevi, MB, Chapurin, N, Brown, CS, Cheng, T, Palmer, GM, Stevenson, DS, Rao, CL, Hall, RP, and Woodard, CR. "Noninvasive optical spectroscopy for identification of non-melanoma skin cancer: Pilot study." Lasers in Surgery and Medicine 50, no. 3 (March 2018): 246-252. Full Text
- Brown, CS, Choi, KJ, and Kaylie, DM. "Preoperative Imaging Findings and Cost in Adults With Postlingual Deafness Prior to Cochlear Implant." The Annals of otology, rhinology, and laryngology (February 2018): 3489418759114-. Full Text
- Brown, CS, Ryan, MA, Ramprasad, VH, Karas, AF, and Raynor, EM. "Coblation of suprastomal granulomas in tracheostomy-dependent children." International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 96 (May 2017): 55-58. Full Text
- Johnson, SM, Brown, CS, and Puscas, L. "Persistent Acute Onset Macroglossia Treated with Compression Therapy." Case reports in otolaryngology 2017 (January 2017): 6402413-. Full Text
Wood, Joshua W., Blakely Thornton, C Scott Brown, Jennifer D. McLevy, and Jerome W. Thompson. “Traumatic tracheal injury in children: A case series supporting conservative management.” International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 79, no. 5 (May 2015): 716–20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijporl.2015.02.025.Full Text
- Adkins, CT, Dobish, JN, Brown, S, and Harth, E. "Water-Soluble Semiconducting Nanoparticles for Imaging." Acs Macro Letters 2, no. 8 (August 20, 2013): 710-714. Full Text
- Adkins, CT, Dobish, JN, Brown, CS, Mayrsohn, B, Hamilton, SK, Udoji, F, Radford, K, Yankeelov, TE, Gore, JC, and Harth, E. "High relaxivity MRI imaging reagents from bimodal star polymers(Published online)." Polym. Chem. 3, no. 2: 390-398. Full Text
- Brown, C, and Cunningham, C. "Autologous Fascia-Bone-Fascia Technique for Tegmen Repair." Journal of Neurological Surgery Part B: Skull Base 79, no. 1: 142-143.
- Khoury, T, Brown, CS, and Cohen, SM. "Treatment of cricopharyngeal muscle dysfunction." In Management of Zenker and Hypopharyngeal Diverticula, 29-38. August 4, 2018. Full Text
Brown, C. “Global Hearing Loss Prevention..” In Global Health in Otolaryngology, An Issue of Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America, E-Book. Elsevier Health Sciences, 2018.
- Brown, C, Khoury, T, and Cohen, S. "Surgical Treatment - Cricopharyngeal Myotomy." In Management of Zenker's and Hypopharyngeal Diverticula. .
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.