Hanzhang Xu Faculty Member
Current Research Interests
My research interests center on social determinants of health and disparities in health care and outcomes in community settings and diverse populations. My current program of research falls under two themes: (i) the analysis of health disparities in a multinational context, with a particular focus on the cognitive function among older adults; and (ii) the integration of patient-reported social factors in cardiovascular outcome research. As an interdisciplinary researcher, I am also interested in using digital technology to promote disease management in patients with cardiovascular disease.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine and Community Health, Clinical Science Departments 2021
- Assistant Research Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing, Duke University 2020
- Affiliate, Duke Global Health Institute, Duke Global Health Institute, University Institutes and Centers 2020
- 2200 West Main Street, Suite 600 Room 624, Durham, NC 27705
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 613-2196
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.