Heather Seabury McLean
Professor of Pediatrics
My interests include quality improvement and patient safety, patient-family centered care, pediatric hospital medicine, and graduate and undergraduate medical education. Through system change, I aim to improve the quality, value and safety of care of our patients at Duke Health.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Hospital Medicine, Pediatrics 2021
- Vice-Chair, Quality, Pediatrics, Clinical Science Departments 2015
- Chief, Division of Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics 2020
- 2301 Erwin Rd., DUMC Box 102376, Durham, NC 27710
- DUMC Box 102376, Durham, NC 27710
- email@example.com (919) 613-4704
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.