Education, Training, & Certifications
Duke Appointment History
- Publications & Artistic Works
- Weinstock, MA, Lew, RA, Shaw, FM, Marcolivio, K, Chen, SC, Dellavalle, RP, Warshaw, EM, DiGiovanna, JJ, Ferguson, R, Ringer, RJ, Yoon, J, Phibbs, CS, Kraemer, K, Huang, GD, Hogan, D, Eilers, D, Swetter, SM, Jacob, S, Romero, L, Stricklin, GP, Konnikov, N, Werth, V, Sidhu-Malik, N, Keri, JE, Swan, JW, Nord, K, Pollack, B, Kempiak, S, High, W, Fett, N, Hall, RP, Alonso-Llamazares, J, Rodriguez, G, Sisler, L, O'Sullivan, M, Wilson, S, Agrawal, M, Bartenfeld, D, Nicalo, K, Johnson, D, Parks, P, Bidek, B, Boyd, N, Watson, B, Wolfe, D, Zacheis, M, Okawa, J, Iannacchione, MA, Quintero, J, Cuddapah, S, Muller, K, Lichon, V, Anhalt, T, Khosravi, V, Rahman, Z, Lawley, L, McCoy, R, Foman, N, Bershow, A, Zic, J, Miller, J, Arbuckle, HA, Hemphill, L, Fujita, M, Norris, D, Ramaswamy, P, Nevas, J, Rao, CH, Gifford, AJ, Asher, KA, Cardones, ARG, Richardson, AF, Patrick, CA, Fiore, L, Ferguson, RE, Thwin, SS, Rybin, D, Kebabian, CE, Pavao, J, Sather, M, Fye, C, Hunt, D, Robinson-Bostom, L, Telang, G, Wilkel, C, Haynes, HA, Brookhart, MA, Mostow, EN, and Rector, T. "In Reply." Jama Dermatology 154, no. 7 (July 1, 2018): 851-852. (Letter) Full Text
- Pomerantz, H, Chren, M-M, Lew, R, Weinstock, MA, and VA Keratinocyte Carcinoma Chemoprevention (VAKCC) Trial Group*, . "Validation and comparison of quality-of-life measures for topical 5-fluorouracil treatment: results from a randomized controlled trial." Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 42, no. 5 (July 2017): 488-495. Full Text
- Siegel, JA, Chren, M-M, Weinstock, MA, and Department of Veterans Affairs Keratinocyte Carcinoma Chemoprevention Trial Group, . "Correlates of skin-related quality of life (QoL) in those with multiple keratinocyte carcinomas (KCs): A cross-sectional study." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 75, no. 3 (September 2016): 639-642. Full Text
- Whitworth, WW, Hick, RW, Nelson, KC, and Sidhu-Malik, NK. "Cerebral cavernous malformations associated with cutaneous angiokeratomas and hemangiomas." Cutis 96, no. 5 (November 2015): 329-332.
- Raymond, AK, Singletary, HL, Nelson, KC, and Sidhu-Malik, NK. "Dermatomal sclerodermoid graft-vs-host disease following varicella-zoster virus infection." Arch Dermatol 147, no. 9 (September 2011): 1121-1122. (Letter) Full Text Link to Item
- "Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes." 2 (May 24, 2011): 1-15. (Chapter) Full Text
- Knoell, KA, Sidhu-Malik, NK, and Malik, RK. "Aplastic anemia in a patient with Rothmund-Thomson syndrome." J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 21, no. 5 (September 1999): 444-446. Link to Item
- Sidhu-Malik, NK, Resnick, SD, and Wilson, BB. "Congenital erosive and vesicular dermatosis healing with reticulated supple scarring: report of three new cases and review of the literature." Pediatr Dermatol 15, no. 3 (May 1998): 214-218. (Review) Link to Item
- Sisack, MJ, Dunsmore, K, and Sidhu-Malik, N. "Granulocytic sarcoma in the absence of myeloid leukemia." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 37, no. 2 II SUPPL. (1997): 308-311. Full Text
- Sidhu-Malik, NK, and Wenstrup, RJ. "The Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and Marfan syndrome: inherited diseases of connective tissue with overlapping clinical features." Semin Dermatol 14, no. 1 (March 1995): 40-46. (Review) Link to Item
- Fryburg, JS, and Sidhu-Malik, N. "Long-term follow-up of cutaneous changes in siblings with mandibuloacral dysplasia who were originally considered to have hereditary sclerosing poikiloderma." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 33, no. 5 PART 2 (1995): 900-902. Full Text
- Sidhu-Malik, NK, and Wenstrup, RJ. "The Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and Marfan syndrome: Inherited diseases of connective tissue with overlapping clinical features." Seminars in Dermatology 14, no. 1 (1995): 40-46.
- Darling, TN, Sidhu-Malik, N, Corey, GR, Allen, NB, Kamino, H, and Murray, JC. "Treatment of Mycobacterium haemophilum infection with an antibiotic regimen including clarithromycin." Br J Dermatol 131, no. 3 (September 1994): 376-379. Link to Item
- Eisen, GM, Schutz, SM, Washington, MK, Burton, CS, Sidhu-Malik, N, and Wilson, JA. "Atypical presentation of inflammatory bowel disease in the elderly." Am J Gastroenterol 88, no. 12 (December 1993): 2098-2101. Link to Item
- Carpenter, S, Berg, D, Sidhu-Malik, N, Hall, RP, and Rico, MJ. "Vancomycin-associated linear IgA dermatosis. A report of three cases." J Am Acad Dermatol 26, no. 1 (January 1992): 45-48. Link to Item
- Schmidt, DM, Sidhu, NK, Cianciolo, GJ, and Snyderman, R. "Recombinant hydrophilic region of murine retroviral protein p15E inhibits stimulated T-lymphocyte proliferation." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 84, no. 20 (October 1987): 7290-7294. Full Text
- Weinstock, MA, Thwin, SS, Siegel, JA, Marcolivio, K, Means, AD, Leader, NF, Shaw, FM, Hogan, D, Eilers, D, Swetter, SM, Chen, SC, Jacob, SE, Warshaw, EM, Stricklin, GP, Dellavalle, RP, Sidhu-Malik, N, Konnikov, N, Werth, VP, Keri, JE, Robinson-Bostom, L, Ringer, RJ, Lew, RA, Ferguson, R, DiGiovanna, JJ, Huang, GD, and Veterans Affairs Keratinocyte Carcinoma Chemoprevention Trial (VAKCC) Group, . "Chemoprevention of Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinoma With a Single Course of Fluorouracil, 5%, Cream: A Randomized Clinical Trial." February 2018. Full Text
- Pomerantz, H, Hogan, D, Eilers, D, Swetter, SM, Chen, SC, Jacob, SE, Warshaw, EM, Stricklin, G, Dellavalle, RP, Sidhu-Malik, N, Konnikov, N, Werth, VP, Keri, J, Lew, R, Weinstock, MA, and Veterans Affairs Keratinocyte Carcinoma Chemoprevention (VAKCC) Trial Group, . "Long-term Efficacy of Topical Fluorouracil Cream, 5%, for Treating Actinic Keratosis: A Randomized Clinical Trial." September 2015. Full Text
- Scholarly, Clinical, & Service Activities
Service to the Profession
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.