Professor of Business Administration
Saša Pekeč is an Professor in the Decision Sciences Area at the Fuqua School of Business. Professor Pekeč research is interdisciplinary and revolves around decision-making in complex competitive environments. He is a founding board member of the INFORMS Section on Auctions and Market Design , and has published articles in Management Science, Operations Research, as well as in top academic journals in other fields such as economics, mathematics and psychology. Professor Pekeč is teaching data-driven decision-making courses across Fuqua’s executive and daytime MBA programs.
Professor Pekeč’s consulting experience includes banking, internet, pharmaceutical, retail, and telecommunications industries. He serves on the Supervisory Board of Atlantic Grupa, one of the leading FMCG companies in SE Europe, and was a member of the Council of Economic Advisors to the President of Croatia from 2010 to 2015.
Current Research Interests
- market design
- optimization: combinatorial and network optimization, integer programming
- design and analysis of algorithms
- auction theory
- mechanism design
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Professor of Business Administration, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University 2019
- 100 Fuqua Drive, Fuqua School of Business, Box 90120, Durham, NC 27708-0120
- Box 90120, Durham, NC 27708-0120
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 660-7786
- Fuqua Faculty Profile
- Personal Page
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.