Luis Morales has 28 years of professional experience in various engineering leadership roles at Cisco Systems and AT&T Labs. In his most recent assignment, he led a Cisco team responsible for analyzing customer sentiment and experience, create insights and compel the business to drive improvement actions.Specialties
- Building high-performing and engaged teams and leaders
- Passionate about quality, customer success and continuous process/product improvements
- HW & SW quality data analytics
- Thought leader in Quality Management System and customer experience
- Customer advocacy and customer quality engagements
Six patents in the area of IP networking and security (one for Lucent, and five for AT&T)—
- US Patents: 5761203, 5987526, 6044092, 7444417, 792576 and 7953855.