Executive in Residence with the Engineering Masters Program in the Pratt School of Engineering
Luis Morales has 28 years of professional experience in various engineering leadership roles at Cisco Systems and AT&T Labs. In his most recent assignment, he led a Cisco team responsible for analyzing customer sentiment and experience, create insights and compel the business to drive improvement actions.Specialties
- Building high-performing and engaged teams and leaders
- Passionate about quality, customer success and continuous process/product improvements
- HW & SW quality data analytics
- Thought leader in Quality Management System and customer experience
- Customer advocacy and customer quality engagements
Six patents in the area of IP networking and security (one for Lucent, and five for AT&T)—
- US Patents: 5761203, 5987526, 6044092, 7444417, 792576 and 7953855.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Executive in Residence with the Engineering Masters Program in the Pratt School of Engineering, Engineering Graduate and Professional Programs, Pratt School of Engineering 2019
- Executive in Residence with the Engineering Masters Program in the Pratt School of Engineering, Pratt School of Engineering, Duke University 2021
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.