Education, Training, & Certifications
- Publications & Artistic Works
- Cameron, B, Douthit, B, and Richesson, R. "Data and knowledge standards for learning health: A population management example using chronic kidney disease." Learning Health Systems 2, no. 4 (October 2018): e10064-e10064. Full Text Open Access Copy
- Green, JA, Ephraim, PL, Hill-Briggs, FF, Browne, T, Strigo, TS, Hauer, CL, Stametz, RA, Darer, JD, Patel, UD, Lang-Lindsey, K, Bankes, BL, Bolden, SA, Danielson, P, Ruff, S, Schmidt, L, Swoboda, A, Woods, P, Vinson, B, Littlewood, D, Jackson, G, Pendergast, JF, St Clair Russell, J, Collins, K, Norfolk, E, Bucaloiu, ID, Kethireddy, S, Collins, C, Davis, D, dePrisco, J, Malloy, D, Diamantidis, CJ, Fulmer, S, Martin, J, Schatell, D, Tangri, N, Sees, A, Siegrist, C, Breed, J, Medley, A, Graboski, E, Billet, J, Hackenberg, M, Singer, D, Stewart, S, Alkon, A, Bhavsar, NA, Lewis-Boyer, L, Martz, C, Yule, C, Greer, RC, Saunders, M, Cameron, B, and Boulware, LE. "Putting patients at the center of kidney care transitions: PREPARE NOW, a cluster randomized controlled trial." Contemporary Clinical Trials 73 (October 2018): 98-110. Full Text
- Crowley, MJ, Diamantidis, CJ, McDuffie, JR, Cameron, CB, Stanifer, JW, Mock, CK, Wang, X, Tang, S, Nagi, A, Kosinski, AS, and Williams, JW. "Clinical Outcomes of Metformin Use in Populations With Chronic Kidney Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, or Chronic Liver Disease: A Systematic Review." Annals of Internal Medicine 166, no. 3 (February 2017): 191-200. (Review) Full Text
- Schettini, P, Shah, KP, O'Leary, CP, Patel, MP, Anderson, JB, Cho, AH, Long, AL, Bosworth, HB, and Cameron, CB. "Keeping care connected: e-Consultation program improves access to nephrology care." Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare (January 2017): 1357633X17748350-null. Full Text
- Cameron, CB, Nair, V, Varma, M, Adams, M, Jhaveri, KD, and Sparks, MA. "Does Academic Blogging Enhance Promotion and Tenure? A Survey of US and Canadian Medicine and Pediatric Department Chairs." Jmir Medical Education 2, no. 1 (June 23, 2016): e10-null. Full Text
- Futoma, J, Sendak, M, Cameron, CB, and Heller, K. "Scalable joint modeling of longitudinal and point process data for disease trajectory prediction and improving management of chronic kidney disease." 32nd Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence 2016, Uai 2016 (January 1, 2016): 222-231.
- Richesson, RL, Smerek, MM, and Blake Cameron, C. "A Framework to Support the Sharing and Reuse of Computable Phenotype Definitions Across Health Care Delivery and Clinical Research Applications." Egems (Washington, Dc) 4, no. 3 (January 2016): 1232-null. Full Text Open Access Copy
- Wysham, NG, Howie, L, Patel, K, Cameron, CB, Samsa, GP, Roe, L, Abernethy, AP, and Zaas, A. "Development and Refinement of a Learning Health Systems Training Program." Egems (Washington, Dc) 4, no. 1 (January 2016): 1236-null. Full Text Open Access Copy
- Boggan, JC, Atkins, RM, Simel, D, and Cameron, B. "IDENTIFYING VETERANS AT HIGH-RISK FOR PROGRESSION TO END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEPHROLOGY REFERRAL." Annual National Meeting of the Society-of-General-Internal-Medicine (SGIM). Washington, DC. April 19, 2017 - April 22, 2017.: SPRINGER, April 1, 2017. Link to Item
- Sendak, M, Cameron, B, Komives, E, Futoma, J, Huang, E, Heller, K, Sangvai, D, Boulware, LE, and Patel, UD. "DEVELOPING A DATA-DRIVEN WORKFLOW FOR POPULATION HEALTH ROUNDING." Meeting of the Society-of-General-Internal-Medicine (SGIM). Hollywood, FL. May 11, 2015 - May 14, 2016.: SPRINGER, May 1, 2016. Link to Item
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.