William Kellon Quick Professor of Theology and Methodist Studies
Dr. Castelo began his publishing career exploring the topic of divine attribution. He proceeded to consider questions surrounding a Christian account of theodicy, the doctrine of God broadly, and the theological interpretation of Scripture. He is currently interested in developing and connecting themes within pan-Methodism, Latinx theology, and pneumatology to broader conversations in the fields of Christian spirituality, doctrinal theology, and constructive theology.
Current Research Interests
Pan-Methodism, Pneumatology, Latinx theology
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- William Kellon Quick Professor of Theology and Methodist Studies, Divinity School, Duke University 2021
- Professor of Theology and Methodist Studies, Divinity School, Duke University 2021
- Associate Dean for Academic Formation, Divinity School, Duke University 2023
- 108 Gray, Box 90968, Durham, NC 27708-0336
- Box 90968, Durham, NC 27708
- email@example.com (919) 660-6367
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.