Robert G. Healy
Professor Emeritus of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Interested in land use policy in the U.S., particularly management of development in high growth, high amenity areas. Also works on environment and development in Latin America, particularly sustainable development around parks and other protected areas. Special interest in U.S., Canada, Mexico comparisons; management of tourism, and development of sustainable agricultural products linked to tourism.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Professor Emeritus of Environmental Sciences and Policy, Environmental Sciences and Policy, Nicholas School of the Environment 2007
- Professor Emeritus in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University 2019
- 750 Weaver Dairy Rd., Apartment 240, Durham, NC 27705
- No Campus Address or Box, Durham, NC 27508
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 627-2003
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.