John H (Jack) Edinger
Manager, Imaging Specialist/Web
Jack Edinger is a graphic designer with a background in art historical research and photographic imaging and processing; with expertise in print production, art direction and marketing, and image database management.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• graphic design and art direction of advertising, publications, and related materials
• assisting faculty and graduate students in image research, acquisition, and reproduction for published works
• training students, faculty and staff in best practices for the digitization of texts, photographs, and original artworks
• assisting the Director of the Visual Media Lab with departmental digitization projects
• management and content creation for the main website and social media outlets for the Department
• departmental photography and exhibition support
• logo and brand creation for University academic units and teams
• audio/video instruction and support
Current Appointments & Affiliations
Outreach & Engaged Scholarship
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.