Current Research Interests
- The role of ketamine in the management of acute suicidality and major depression following traumatic suicide attempts.
- The effect(s) of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors on platelet function and aggregation in patients with a history of or at risk for coronary artery disease.
- Novel treatment approaches for the catatonic syndrome in the medically ill.
- Benzodiazepine-sparing approaches in the treatment of acute alcohol withdrawal.
- Psychiatric manifestations of autoimmune encephalitis
- Use of ECT in the treatment of autoimmune encephalitis
- Quality Improvement in Consult-Liaison Psychiatry
Current Appointments & Affiliations
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.