Assistant Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy
Matthew Johnson is an Assistant Professor at the Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University. His research seeks to understand how different regulations, policies and shifts in the labor market affect working conditions in the United States. Much of his current work focuses on the estimating the effects of health and safety regulations on firms and workers, and investigating what factors influence compliance with these regulations. He received his PhD in economics from Boston University, and his BA in economics and history from the University of California, Berkeley.
Here is a link to his CV. For a list of his published and ongoing papers, please visit his personal website.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University 2019
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Economics, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences 2019
- 216 Rubenstein Hall, Box 90312, Durham, NC 27708
- Box 90312, Durham, NC 27708
- email@example.com (919) 613-9371
- Personal Website
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.