J.B. Fuqua Distinguished Professor of Business Administration
Peng Sun is a Professor in the Decision Sciences area at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University. He researches mathematical theories and models for resource allocation decisions under uncertainty, and incentive issues in dynamic environments. His work spans a range of applications areas, from operations management, economics, finance, marketing, to health care and sustainability. He serves an Associate Editor at Operations Research, and an Associate Editor at Management Science, two leading academic journals of the profession of Operations Research and Management Science. At the Fuqua School, Professor Sun has taught MBA core course Decision Models and elective course Strategic Modeling and Business Dynamics, and PhD course Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- J.B. Fuqua Distinguished Professor of Business Administration, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University 2019
- Professor of Business Administration, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University 2015
- Director of Graduate Studies, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University 2021
- 100 Fuqua Drive, Fuqua School of Business, Durham, NC 27708
- Box 90120, Durham, NC 27708-0120
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 660-7777
- Fuqua Faculty Profile
- Professional Page
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.