Assistant Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy
Sarah Komisarow is Assistant Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy and a Faculty Affiliate of the Center for Child & Family Policy. She is an applied microeconomist with research interests in the economics of education, education policy, and the causes and consequences of educational inequality. She graduated from Duke University with a B.A. in Public Policy Studies in 2008 and from the University of Chicago with a M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics in 2012 and 2016, respectively.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University 2016
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Economics, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences 2018
- Affiliate of the Center for Child and Family Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University 2016
- 232 Rubenstein Hall, Box 90312, Durham, NC 27708
- Box 90312, Durham, NC 27708
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 613-9298
- Personal Website
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.