William K. Allard
Professor Emeritus of Mathematics
1. My main research effort will be to continue my collaboration with the Data Driven Modeling and Analysis group at LANL. This group works for the most part in the area of image processing. 2. I will continue to work as an investigator on Tom Kepler's NIH contract. My contribution is to provide analyis and parallel computing support for simulations.
By appointment. Email to email@example.com
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Mathematics, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences 2012
- 233 Physics Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Box 90320, Durham, NC 27708-0320
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 660-2802
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.