Education, Training, & Certifications
Duke Appointment History
- Publications & Artistic Works
- HELDMAN, AW, KANDZARI, DE, TUCKER, RW, CRAWFORD, LE, FEARON, ER, and GOLDSCHMIDTCLERMONT, PJ. "INTACT ACTIN CYTOSKELETAL AND MOTILE RESPONSES TO PLATELET-DERIVED GROWTH-FACTOR (PDGF) IN EJRAS TRANSFORMED-CELLS." October 1994. Link to Item
- TRIANTAFILLOU, AN, KANDZARI, DE, TUCKER, RW, CRAWFORD, LE, FEARON, ER, and GOLDSCHMIDTCLERMONT, PJ. "INTACT ACTIN CYTOSKELETAL AND MOTILE RESPONSES TO PLATELET-DERIVED GROWTH-FACTOR (PDGF) IN EJRAS TRANSFORMED-CELLS." October 1994. Link to Item
- Duscha, BD, Piner, LW, Patel, MP, Crawford, LE, Jones, WS, Patel, MR, and Kraus, WE. "Effects of a 12-Week mHealth Program on FunctionalCapacity and Physical Activity in Patients With PeripheralArtery Disease." The American Journal of Cardiology 122, no. 5 (September 2018): 879-884. Full Text
- Griffin, A, Navar, AM, Crawford, L, Mammarappallil, J, and Koweek, LH. "A case of spontaneous coronary artery dissection diagnosed by coronary computed tomography angiography." Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography 12, no. 1 (January 2018): 88-89. Full Text
- Fauchier, L, Greenlaw, N, Ferrari, R, Ford, I, Fox, KM, Tardif, J-C, Tendera, M, Steg, PG, and CLARIFY Investigators, . "Use of Anticoagulants and Antiplatelet Agents in Stable Outpatients with Coronary Artery Disease and Atrial Fibrillation. International CLARIFY Registry." Plos One 10, no. 4 (January 2015): e0125164-null. Full Text
- Goldschmid, PJ, Lopes, N, Crawford, LE, and Becker, RC. "Atherothrombosis and coronary artery disease." Platelets (2007): 629-655. Full Text
- Waters, RE, Kandzari, DE, Phillips, HR, Crawford, LE, and Sketch, MH. "Late thrombosis following treatment of in-stent restenosis with drug-eluting stents after discontinuation of antiplatelet therapy." Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 65, no. 4 (August 2005): 520-524. Full Text Link to Item
- Dong, C, Crawford, LE, and Goldschmidt-Clermont, PJ. "Endothelial progenitor obsolescence and atherosclerotic inflammation." J Am Coll Cardiol 45, no. 9 (May 3, 2005): 1458-1460. Full Text Link to Item
- Weston, P, Alexander, JH, Patel, MR, Maynard, C, Crawford, L, and Wagner, GS. "Hand-held echocardiographic examination of patients with symptoms of acute coronary syndromes in the emergency department: the 30-day outcome associated with normal left ventricular wall motion." Am Heart J 148, no. 6 (December 2004): 1096-1101. Full Text Link to Item
- Blazing, MA, and Crawford, LE. "Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP): enough evidence to support this and the next wave?." Am Heart J 146, no. 3 (September 2003): 383-384. Full Text Link to Item
- Arora, RR, Chou, TM, Jain, D, Fleishman, B, Crawford, L, McKiernan, T, Nesto, R, Ferrans, CE, and Keller, S. "Effects of enhanced external counterpulsation on health-related quality of life continue 12 months after treatment: A substudy of the Multicenter Study of Enhanced External Counterpulsation." Journal of Investigative Medicine 50, no. 1 (2002): 25-32.
- Crawford, LE. "Experience with enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP®) in coronary artery disease." Today's Therapeutic Trends 20, no. 3 (2002): 243-252.
- Arora, RR, Chou, TM, Jain, D, Fleishman, B, Crawford, L, McKiernan, T, and Nesto, RW. "The multicenter study of enhanced external counterpulsation (MUST-EECP): Effect of EECP on exercise-induced myocardial ischemia and anginal episodes." Journal of the American College of Cardiology 33, no. 7 (1999): 1833-1840. Full Text
- Soran, O, Crawford, LE, Schneider, VM, and Feldman, AM. "Enhanced external counterpulsation in the management of patients with cardiovascular disease." Clinical Cardiology 22, no. 3 (1999): 173-178.
- Crawford, LE, Milliken, EE, Irani, K, Zweier, JL, Becker, LC, Johnson, TM, Eissa, NT, Crystal, RG, Finkel, T, and Goldschmidt-Clermont, PJ. "Superoxide-mediated actin response in post-hypoxic endothelial cells." J Biol Chem 271, no. 43 (October 25, 1996): 26863-26867. Link to Item
- Heldman, AW, Kandzari, DE, Tucker, RW, Crawford, LE, Fearon, ER, Koblan, KS, and Goldschmidt-Clermont, PJ. "EJ-Ras inhibits phospholipase C gamma 1 but not actin polymerization induced by platelet-derived growth factor-BB via phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase." Circulation Research 78, no. 2 (February 1996): 312-321. Full Text
- Crawford, LE, Tucker, RW, Heldman, AW, and Goldschmidt-Clermont, PJ. "Actin regulation and surface catalysis." Adv Exp Med Biol 358 (1994): 105-112. (Review) Link to Item
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.