Prof Library Staff
Sami is the Research and Education Liaison Librarian to the School of Medicine. She offers research services to School of Medicine teaching faculty, staff, and students. She works to enable and promote evidence-based practice at Duke Health.
- PhD, UNC Chapel Hill School of Information and Library Science
- MLIS, University of South Carolina
- BA, University of Georgia
Available by appointment - please email me to set up a consultation !
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Prof Library Staff, Medical Center Library & Archives, School of Medicine
- firstname.lastname@example.org +1 919 660 1124
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.